VF Corporation is looking for an exceptional Customs Systems (SAP GTS) Analyst to join our Customs team based in Stabio, Switzerland.
VF is a global apparel company connecting people to the lifestyles they cherish through our family of iconic brands. At the heart of our journey lies our purpose: We power movements of sustainable and active lifestyles for the betterment of people and our planet. This is our purpose. It’s the reason we come to work every day. Our purpose unites us and leads us to pursue our goals, together. This is our calling.
Let’s Talk about the Role
The Customs Systems Analyst will be exposed to Customs platforms. This includes gaining functional knowledge with Global Trade Service (GTS) systems plus basic knowledge with SAP MDG and SAP FMS.
You will work with the Customs teams at VF to understand processing issues and developing solutions to handle the ever-changing landscape. This is a regional function that will influence logistic and customs operations in Europe and Asia.
How You Will Make a Difference
- Partner with the Customs teams in planning, executing, and testing system changes.
- Work with multiple systems that interact with the customs systems.
- Develop an in-depth understanding of the different flows of data to and from the logistic and customs systems.
- Evaluate the requests for system enhancements from the customs team while minimizing the customization of the different systems.
- Assist in the development of project plans for the execution of enhancements to ensure that the proper levels of testing and support are accounted for.
- Aid in testing due to changes in systems upstream and downstream to ensure data flows as expected.
- Troubleshoot errors and issues to aid in getting to the source of the issue.
Skills for Success
You should be an experienced Analyst with strong problem-solving skills accompanied with the learning agility to quickly understand different systems. On top of that:
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to build relationships and work cross functions
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Ability to scrutinize data for research and accuracy
- Experience of SAP GTS is a plus
- Able to travel by air and stay overnight, occasionally
A formal education and subsequent University Bachelor or Master’s degree in Information Technology are nice to have, but we are most interested in your total experience and professional achievements.
What’s in it For You
We’re in the business of unleashing human potential, driven by the ideas, energy and commitment of our people. That’s why we offer comprehensive benefits that encourage mental, physical and financial well-being for all VF associates. When it comes to benefits, we’re the total package:
- A supportive feedback-based culture where respect and integrity guide us in what we do
- An inclusive international environment where people of diverse backgrounds, lifestyles and nationalities love working together
- Be part of an iconic lifestyle brand in a multi brand, multi countries organization
- On site gym offering health and well-being initiatives
- A discount card with 50% on all VF brands
- Subsidised canteen and break out areas offering complimentary hot drinks
Free to Be, Inclusion & Diversity
As a purpose-led, performance driven company, we strive to foster a culture of belonging based on respect, connection, openness and authenticity. We are committed to building and maintaining a workplace that celebrates the diversity of our associates, allowing them to bring their authentic selves to work every day.
As an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, VF is committed to support disadvantaged groups whilst providing equal opportunities for both VF associates and applicants alike.
If you like what you have read and want to join our team then we would like to hear from you!