About the Operations Coordinator role
As an Operations Coordinator, you will assist with European Operations and Marketing and Visual requirements for European Stores and Franchise divisions. You will work with the US Operations Department, contractors and European satellite offices.
Our Operations Coordinator main duties and responsibilities will consist of but not limited to:
- Submitting, collecting and processing corporate Store Operations supplies.
- Monitoring and maintaining European Distribution Centre (EDC) stock level inventory for all operational items and feedback to the Operations Manager when necessary.
- Assisting with analysing sales reports and offering recommendations for growth.
- Assisting with creating and executing special retail projects and initiatives.
- Assisting with the management of retail health and safety.
- Maintaining European blackout calendar in line with District Sales Managers.
- Responding to direct-to-consumer queries and complaints.
- Maintaining and updating Retail Store auditing system.
- Analysing and assigning daily sales targets for uploading to Point of Sale (POS).
- Assisting with and composing memos for the European Retail Stores.
- Maintaining store trading hour database for updating the people counter system.
- Minimal travel may be required as necessary.
- Providing consistent feedback to Retail Management through verbal and written reports.
Core skills as an Operations Coordinator
You will have a knack for providing great customer service and working in an enthusiastic, passionate team. You will need to demonstrate the below skills/experience:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to problem solve
- Adobe Photoshop is an advantage but not a necessity
- Must possess strong organisational and time management skills, an eye for detail and the ability to prioritise workload
- Must demonstrate a high degree of analytics, expense awareness and control.
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Self-starter with high level of initiative and a strong sense of ownership and urgency
- Friendly and approachable with a positive outlook
- Flexibility to frequent changes and ability to react quickly
- Ability to develop strong interpersonal relationships among all cross-functional groups
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook)
What you’ll get
- Full Time permanent role working Monday – Friday
- Competitive Salary
- Free onsite parking
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Product discount
- Group Personal Pension
- Group Income Protection
- Group Life Assurance
- Employee Assistant Programme
If this sounds like a role for you, please click to apply, and visit about.skechers.com/careers/ for more details on Skechers.