At a Glance:
We are excited to offer the position of Distributors Operations Specialist (APAC) to an entrepreneurial new member of our diverse team. As part of the APAC team, you will be owning all things Operations for our distribution partners across the APAC region, from Thailand over Singapore to Philippines. From keeping the order book and financials in check over planning and processing deliveries up to day-to-day support, you’ll ensure that distribution partners consider working with On WOW.
We, the APAC team, are responsible for developing On across the region APAC. APAC is made up of markets managed by distribution partners as well as China, Hong Kong, Japan and Oceania, markets that we manage directly with our own teams. As we’re combining both to build one region, we’re exploring and defining how to work together as we’re seeing the business grow – and planning for even more growth in the future. With this said, we’re a team that’s on the move, enjoying the opportunity to shape and seeing the results of our work everyday.
- Be go-to person and own all things Operations in our distributors markets in APAC. Amongst others you’ll be working with partners in Vietnam, Singapore, Thailand, Philippines, just to name a few
- Manage distributors’ order books, process orders and create shipping documents and invoices
- With the help of the wider team, organize and coordinate deliveries – from both the factories as well as local warehouses – based on requirements on the supplier / product side as well as the distribution partners
- Roll-out and adapt global ways of operating whilst fine-tuning to local requirements
- Co-shape how we collaborate to best support our distribution partners. Increase ease of doing business, ideating and executing on things that help the day-to-day as well as the future
- Strong experience or a degree in supply chain, logistics, customer service or related field. Experience in the consumer goods industry, ideally working with distribution partners
- At least five years of all-rounder Operations experience, from planning deliveries over processing orders and invoices down to accounts receivables
- You’re both a planner and a do-er. Whilst you manage your time and energy based on a plan, you know how to be flexible and make things happen when opportunities call for it
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail
- Appreciation of great service and strong communication skills
- Team play and excitement to work in a diverse and cross-cultural environment
- Fluency in English
What we offer: