At a Glance:
Our Talent (HR) team is expanding to support On’s explosive growth and we are looking for an expert and leader in Talent Lifecycle (Shared Services). We are looking for someone with an eye for efficiency and optimization, who thrives in a fast-paced environment on a global scale, and who is skilled at thinking outside the box. With your experience and leadership, you will bring the necessary expertise and guidance to the Talent Lifecycle team to creatively solve new challenges and deliver projects that move the needle. This role will be instrumental in creating this new team for On.
Being part of the Talent team at On means doing things differently, we don’t do things just because they are what “HR does”. We build, grow, enable and empower the team to drive the future of On.
- Create a Talent Lifecycle Team (Shared Service) by identifying Talent processes and activities to consolidate, offering new services, expanding automation capabilities, defining roles and responsibilities, and hiring and training a team of specialists.
- Evaluate and drive how processes and workflows can be optimized – always looking for chances to automate and improve
- Lead cross-functional projects that strive to deliver operational excellence and a seamless Talent experience for team members across their talent lifecycle.
- After the team is in place, you will provide mentorship, guidance, and career development to a team of Talent Lifecycle Specialists while being as hands-on as needed.
- Have 5-7 years experience in Talent Processes, BP Generalist or Shared Services and 2-3 years experience in building and mentoring teams.
- Know when process and structure can be used as an enabler of innovation.
- Have great experience in working with processes, data (strong excel knowledge is a plus), and systems
- Good understanding of a business process being analyzed and how it affects the various functions. Workday knowledge is a big plus.
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment and enjoy thinking outside the box.
- Having the ability to balance multiple priorities and keep up with project scope changes while meeting timelines is important.
What we offer:
We offer a dynamic, challenging and sportive environment that has been ranked as the ‘fastest growing sports company’ of its time. With offices across the globe, we are an international team who is hungry to innovate and build something incredible. We foster an active environment where each individual thrives for excellence and can achieve their full potential. This is where your work matters, you’re hands-on and your team members are amongst the very best in their respective disciplines and fields.
If you are driven to bring On to the next level, curious about the opportunity and want to be part of our growing team send us your application, and join the ONiverse!
On is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to creating a work environment that is fair and inclusive, where all decisions related to recruitment, advancement, and retention are free of discrimination.