About the Retail Marketing Coordinator role
As a Retail Marketing Coordinator, you will drive incremental traffic to Retail stores through advertising initiatives and execute all in-store promotions. This will include the development of promotional collateral and maintaining sufficient inventory. You will assist in coordinating key retail events including new stores openings, anniversary stores, company sponsored events and celebrity appearances.
Main duties and responsibilities will consist of but are not limited to:
- Developing new store opening advertising campaigns to increase awareness and drive traffic.
- Developing localised store and market-specific advertising to support stores sales and drive traffic.
- Tracking, evaluating and anaylsing the success of campaigns and providing recommendations based on results.
- Creating web imagery to ensure the Skechers brand is accurately represented on shopping centre websites.
- Creating communications to provide clear direction and executing expectations for advertising, events and marketing promotions for relevant Head Office Departments and European Retail Management.
- Collaborating with the Graphics Department to develop artwork from inception to execution, ensuring deadlines are met.
- Assisting in developing promotional signs for new marketing campaigns including creative direction, distro creation, project management, shipping, tracking, and store communication.
- Maintaining an inventory of giveaway items to use for events and campaigns. This includes researching new creative ideas, sourcing vendors, bidding process, and overseeing the purchase and fulfilment of orders.
- Continually researching new ideas by staying abreast of industry innovations, monitoring competitor activity and market trends to enhance Skechers’ campaigns.
- Maintaining a 12-month rolling calendar of marketing promotions in calendar in collaboration with the US and European Visual and Marketing Teams.
- Responsible for managing and ensuring accuracy of marketing assets and toolkits to support the needs of new and existing stores.
Core skills as a Retail Marketing Coordinator
You will be an organised person with an eye for detail and have the ability to prioritise multiple projects. You will need to demonstrate the below skills/experience:
- Experience in a Marketing position
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Friendly and approachable with a positive outlook
- Ability to develop strong interpersonal relationships among all cross-functional groups
- Professional, tactful and diplomatic
- Flexible and adaptable to frequent changes with quick reactions
- Self-motivated with the ability to work on your own initiative
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Ability to use Photoshop would be an advantage
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook)
What you’ll get
- Full Time permanent role working Monday – Friday
- Competitive Salary
- Free onsite parking
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Product discount
- Group Personal Pension
- Group Income Protection
- Group Life Assurance
- Employee Assistant Programme
If this sounds like a role for you, please click to apply, and visit about.skechers.com/careers/ for more details on Skechers.