At a Glance:
We are seeking a talented Audio Visual Technical Specialist to join our IT Services team.You will be in charge providing and delivering effective meeting & event assistance, for cases that require both physical and remote support.
The objective of this role is to provide professional and timely support for events, meetings and clients by offering both office executive support on a wide range of IT and AV equipment, software, and conference systems within a global organization. The ideal candidate will have excellent technical and interpersonal skills as well as a commitment to supporting On values: Being of service to our team-members; having a passion for our work; exemplifying integrity in all that we do and acting with courage by doing the right thing for On.
Part of the IT support port team, our current AV environment is a mix of audio/video with Google Meet Me/Chrome, Logitech, at the core of our conferencing solution. The environment is a mixture of Google and Apple Mac devices, with a diverse and demanding user community that expects a consistent level of service quality.
- Maintain Mobile Devices (Macs) within service level agreements.
- Identify and resolve Mobile Device Problems
- Provide On-Site Support Services
- Facilitate the procurement of standard hardware.
- Provide additional levels of support and maintenance of non-standard Mobile Devices.
- Provide feedback and ideas to the internal IT team for continuous improvement of hardware and software
- Perform/ fulfill JSM Service Requests, as requested, via a service request (Jira Service Management tool)
- Manage meeting room equipment for video conferencing
- Coordinate all sites for video, town halls events, high-level/management meetings
- Perform monthly maintenance and documentation
- Perform hardware/software troubleshooting (work with 3rd parties and internal teams)
- Log Incidents, work closely with vendors for equipment issues, parts replacements, etc.. (Logitech, Google Chrome-box, Google Meet, etc.).
Must have prior experience working with, and supporting Senior Executives / VIP users within an organization (minimum 3-4 years)
Strong communication skills
Excellent time management skills
Strong Mac and PC hardware troubleshooting and deployment skills
Ticket handling experience (preferably Jira Service Desk)
Knowledge about video conferencing (Google Meet, Logitech)
IT event experience
IT hardware ordering and operational management experience
Ability to interact with stakeholders and vendors to provide support and guidance
The role will suit a candidate who has the interpersonal skills to complement their technical skills and is someone who can empathize with the client’s perspective and simplify technical information. The suitable candidate will also have a sense of urgency and a strong desire to provide outstanding service.
What we offer: