Head of Sales, UGG – Germany & Austria
At Deckers Brands we don’t just create shoes, we create lifestyles. We are about opportunity. Opportunity to create, to grow and to have an impact. We want all our people to be as successful as they can be, to reach their full potential.
We want to positively impact the world, whether that be with our Be Good, Do Good community involvement, or through employing sustainable business practice and socially responsible operations. How we continue this journey is down to our 3,000 strong global team, across our five brands (UGG, Hoka, Teva, Sanuk and Koolabura by UGG). No matter where you are based within our team, we are committed to helping our people thrive. We will offer you a generous employee benefits package, as well as health, wellness, and career development support.
COME AS YOU ARE
We believe that the company you build is defined by the company you keep. We believe that a diverse, inclusive culture drives creativity and success. We believe that open hearts and minds together can unleash the potential of a brilliant mix of people—in every corner of Deckers. We strive to create a workplace that values ALL people, where we embrace differences, and everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work. Because the more perspectives we share, the better we can be.
As the Head of Sales, you are responsible for the long-term strategic growth of the UGG brand within German & Austrian region.
You will develop and maintain strong relationships with Senior Business Partners and Buying Directors of Non-Strategic Accounts within the country market and successfully lead, coach, and manage the country’s sales team.
You will manage back and across the EMEA business and Global teams in the US, therefore you will need to possess good interpersonal skills to be able to navigate complex organizational matrix: organizational understanding, strong negotiating skills and a high level of patience and professionalism.
- Sets the strategic plan for the market and manages the achievement of the overall sales plan and key business goals across the brand and the market; through effectively implementing, managing and driving sales
- Develops and oversees the sales in the country in line with the brand building guidelines
- Oversees the execution and preparation, of the seasonal product forecasts for all accounts
- Develops the profitability of the business with all accounts, manages and collates sales information through to the Senior Sales Director EMEA
- Partners the Marketing Manager to ensure strategic marketing requirements are executed, including key priorities are focussed and executed on time and in plan
- Accountable for all forward order and in season business, in line with season targets and delivered via close appreciation of sell through and inventory holding
- Develops and maintains productive, effective and professional relationships with peers, superiors, auditors and others. Represents the company in a positive and supportive manner at all times
- Leads, coaches and develops talent within the sales team creating positive succession planning.
Who You Are:
- Ambitiously driven and believes in own ability to lead the brand forward
- Demonstrates high levels of emotional intelligence
- Motivated by challenge and delivering results
- Dynamic, energetic and forward thinking
- Fanatical about celebrating success
- Has real personal and professional impact
- Innovative and creative and sees beyond the obvious
- Able to work flexible hours and travel at short notice in line with the business needs
We would Love to Hear from People with:
- Strong National Sales/Marketing Experience
- Proven substantial sales management experience
- Footwear / Fashion / Beauty experience is highly beneficial
- Fashion culture understanding
- Proven track record in brand management and successful sales development
- Valid full driving license is essential for this role
What We Will Give You:
- Competitive Pay and Bonuses – We’ve created a variety of competitive compensation programs to foster career development, reward success and to show our employees just how much they’re valued.
- 32 Days Holidays & some time away from work – on top of generous holiday allowance, we can generally take advantage of half day Fridays providing our work is finished for the week.
- Extras, discounts, perks & volunteering opportunities – Being a valued member of the Deckers Brands team means more than just a paycheck. From generous discounts to community-based programs, we offer a variety of cool extras.
- Growth and Development – Deckers Brands was built on the idea of pursuing passion. That’s why we offer extensive opportunities and support for personal and professional development including Global Mentorship Programme
- Hybrid & Flexible Working Environment
Equal Employment Opportunity
Diversity and inclusion are key to our success. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and our employees are people with different strengths, experiences and backgrounds who share a passion for our brands. We welcome qualified applicants embracing their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, military or veteran status, mental or physical disability, medical condition and all of the other beautiful parts of your identity