HOKA Customer Service Team Leader
At Deckers Brands we don’t just create shoes, we create lifestyles. We are about opportunity. Opportunity to create, to grow and to have an impact. We want all our people to be as successful as they can be, to reach their full potential
We want to positively impact the world, whether that be with our Be Good, Do Good community involvement, or through employing sustainable business practice and socially responsible operations. How we continue this journey is down to our 3,000 strong global team, across our five brands (UGG, Hoka, Teva, Sanuk and Koolabura by UGG). No matter where you are based within our team, we are committed to helping our people thrive. We will offer you a generous employee benefits package, as well as health, wellness, and career development support.
COME AS YOU ARE
We believe that the company you build is defined by the company you keep. We believe that a diverse, inclusive culture drives creativity and success. We believe that open hearts and minds together can unleash the potential of a brilliant mix of people—in every corner of Deckers. We strive to create a workplace that values ALL people, where we embrace differences, and everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work. Because the more perspectives we share, the better we can be.
As the Customer Service Team Leader for HOKA, you will own the day to day operations and resource within the Customer Service team to help achieve levels of service that Deckers strives to achieve across all of our Customer Service Channels.
We’re looking for someone passionate about both HOKA and our customers, who is able to develop high performing teams. The successful candidate will be a great communicator, leader and team player.
Written and oral proficiency in German is essential for this role.
- Customer Focus: Manages own account base – guiding by example, promoting and developing a customer-centric environment across the team. Along with the CS Manager – sets the standards and expectations
- Order Book Conversion: Aware of monthly forecast figures and works collaboratively across credit control, warehouse and distribution and the sales teams to maximise order book conversion in line with Deckers and customer expectations
- People Support: Support the CS Manager with the day to day operations of the Customer Service Team to ensure the Customer Experience is at the highest standard for Deckers
- Performance Management: Responsible for monitoring team and team member performance, taking corrective action where necessary through one to ones and coaching
- Brand Partner: Be a brand ambassador, partner and advocate
- Continuous Improvement : Promotes and strives for ways of doing things better with a pro active and not reactive approach
Who You Are:
- An adaptable team player with a can-do attitude
- You are an excellent communicator and collaborator with stakeholders across the business
- You are a self-starter who brings passion, enthusiasm focus to your work
- Motivated by solving problems and finding solutions
- You have a keen eye for detail
- Passionate about guiding, supporting and developing a team
- Goal orientated
We would Love to Hear from People with:
- Similar experience within a customer service role
- Exposure to having a hands on and proactive approach to supporting a team
- Experience collaborating with team members across a range of cultures and backgrounds
- Familiarity using Oracle software systems
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office including Excel
- Written and oral proficiency in German is essential for this role
What We Will Give You:
- Competitive Pay and Bonuses – We’ve created a variety of competitive compensation programs to foster career development, reward success and to show our employees just how much they’re valued.
- 27 Days Holidays + Bank Holidays
- Extras, discounts, perks volunteering opportunities – Being a valued member of the Deckers Brands team means more than just a paycheck. From generous discounts to community-based programs, we offer a variety of cool extras.
- Growth and Development – Deckers Brands was built on the idea of pursuing passion. That’s why we offer extensive opportunities and support for personal and professional development including Global Mentorship Programme
- Hybrid Flexible Working Environment
Equal Employment Opportunity
Diversity and inclusion are key to our success. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and our employees are people with different strengths, experiences and backgrounds who share a passion for our brands. We welcome qualified applicants embracing their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, military or veteran status, mental or physical disability, medical condition and all of the other beautiful parts of your identity.