As EMEA E-Market Operations Coordinator it is your responsibility to handle all operational activities of our E-Tail Key Account Customers for all Amer Sports brands and products, aiming for continuous improvement of orderbook management processes.
You will support the EMEA E-Market Operations Manager in all activities, with special focus on Contract- & Sales Order processing.
In addition, you’ll collaborate closely with Brand Go-To-Market E-tail teams, GSD Leader Team, D&T and Sales Operations.
- Drive revenue growth on E-Tail Key Account Customers through conversion improvement from daily active order management for a portfolio of brands
- Contract entry, adjustments and monitoring according to brand information
- EDI purchase order processing & issue management
- Monitor backlog information (CS, D&T, Supply) and initiate proactively corrective actions/adjustments
- Management of the brand’s vendor accounts associated with Amazon, Zalando or other E-Tail customers vendor portals
- Data/Reporting/Analytical Support (gather system data & provide appropriate reporting, provide data-driven recommendations to the E-Market Operations Management)
- Finance & Controlling Support
- Logistics Support (return order creation & coordination with all stakeholders involved, SPOC for D&T regarding delivery issues regarding E-Tail Key Account Customers)
- 2+ years professional experience in e-commerce / logistics / Digital / Marketing / Sales / Operations or equivalent
- Experience in dealing with Etail customers is a plus but not required
- Persuading by analysing, planning, and organizing
- Target oriented
- Excellent team-player
- Professional credibility
- Strong communication & analytical skills
- Ability to manage complex operational processes
- Positive mindset, enthusiastic and action orientated
- Robust and able to work under pressure
- Solid knowledge of MS Office applications, especially strong excel skills
- ERP system knowledge (SAP R/3, SAP BI)
- Fluency in English & German, both spoken and written
- Customer Vendor Portal Knowledge (AMAZON Vendor Central, Zalando Retail Center) is considered as a plus
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU:
- An interesting role in an exciting industry
- Career progression opportunities
- The opportunity for independent and self-reliant work
- A friendly and vibrant working environment in a dynamic and international team
The annual collective agreement’s minimum salary for this position is € 25.000 gross. Depending on your personal qualifications and vocational experience, we offer an appropriate payment in excess thereof for this highly responsible activity and opportunities for development in a globally active group of companies.
Please submit your application online.
When making the application, please state your salary expectation related to this role.