We are looking for a new BUFF® lover to join the B2B Team.
Located in the B2B area, reporting to Retail Manager and collaborating with Consumer Department, the trade marketing coordinator will be responsible for develop, steer and implement a holistic Trade Marketing Activation plan for B2B and own retail, all in accordance with global guidelines and our strategic business plan. Trade marketing coordinator will also be in charge of own retail concept / soft shops / fixtures and fairs.
* Lead the overall trade marketing plans with directional support from Retail Manager and Brand Director in order to mazimize company business
* Ensure execution and commercial impact of BUFF® marketing concepts
* Cutivate programs that ensure product sell-in and sell-out in B2B and own stores
* Steer and develop competitive and customized Marketing Plans for our KA in key areas
* Be in charge of the seasonal trade marketing toolbox and set the global POS guideline together with marketing
* Lead the briefing process to our internal Creation Team and external partners for needs in In-Store communication
* Ensure proper customer relationship management together with the Sales Manager in each territory.
* Implement and continuously develop store concept improvements
* Be in charge of full fixture programs – development, testing and implementation
* Be in charge of packaging concepts in order to maximize sell-out at POS
* Define window and soft shop guidelines (twice a year)
* Coordinate and support windows and soft shops implementation together with the Marketing responsible in each Direct Market
* Full responsibility for Trade Marketing Budget
* Lead /support the execution and communication of tradeshows (ISPO/Outdoor)
* Lead/ support the booth set up concept at Sport Regional shows (2/year)
* Lead/support the showroom set up concept of direct markets (2/year)
* Translate shopping trends
* Define/adapt new shopper targets
What do we offer?
- Permanent contract
- Variable remuneration
- Home Office compensation
- Transport bonus (depending on the employee residence)
- Talent program
- Flexible schedule
- Canteen bonus
- BUFF® products discounts
- Discount platform
Experience: Minimum 3 years of trade marketing experience in an international organisation.
Ideal with good market know how in both Sports and Lifestyle segment. Sales and/or marketing/PR background is welcome.
Education: Bachelor of marketing or/and trade /commerce
Language: Fluent in English (B2) + Catalan or Spanish.
IT tools: Good IT-user (word, excel, PP etc)
Driver’s license and availability to travel 25% of the time
BUFF® is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to recruit, hire, train, promote, compensate, and administer all personnel actions with equal opportunities. Our employees are people with different strengths, experiences and backgrounds, who share a passion for the outdoors and believe in a more sustainable world. Diversity in our workforce not only includes race, age, gender identity and expression, but also different mental and physical capacities, sexual orientation, color, religion, citizenship status, marital or parental status, and many other parts of one’s identity.
We believe diversity, inclusion and equality is everyone’s responsibility. We have an internal Equality Commission that promotes initiatives to ensure an inclusive workplace in which all ideas are welcome and where employees excel based on personal merit, experience, ability and job performance.