We are looking for a new BUFF® lover to join the Consumer Team.
Are you our next team member? We are looking for an experienced copywriter to join our team – an outdoor enthusiast with a big interest for sustainability that can help us take the brand to the next level. As a copywriter at Buff you will work closely with other creatives, brand director, creative manager and art directors to deliver the best content for all our channels as campaigns, print ads, social media, trade marketing and DTC and B2B.
– Secure a strong Brand TOV (tone of voice)
– Write clear, attractive copy with a distinct voice
– Interpret copywriting briefs to understand project requirements
– Set seasonal concept for campaigns
– Be responsible for the “master pack” brand delivery
– Write blog posts and owned channels content
– Lead for DTC and B2B newsletters
– Write product copy for all novelties
– Write DTC copy for all DTC campaigns
– Collaborate with designers, PR and other professionals on large- and small-scale marketing projects (e.g. email campaigns and landing pages)
– Conduct high-quality research and interviews
– Edit and proofread copy as needed
– Use SEO principles to maximize copy’s reach
– Source images and other content
What do we offer?
- Permanent contract
- Variable remuneration
- Home Office compensation
- Transport bonus (depending on the employee residence)
- Talent program
- Flexible schedule
- Canteen bonus
- BUFF® products discounts
- Discount platform
Education; University level or equivalent
4-5 years experience
Experience and/or great interest in sustainability and environmental topics
Experience in brand communication, journalism, PR or advertising
Languages: Native English speaker
Great communication skills, internally and externally – the role will be cross functional
Outdoor lover – runner, biker or hiker at heart
BUFF® is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to recruit, hire, train, promote, compensate, and administer all personnel actions with equal opportunities. Our employees are people with different strengths, experiences and backgrounds, who share a passion for the outdoors and believe in a more sustainable world. Diversity in our workforce not only includes race, age, gender identity and expression, but also different mental and physical capacities, sexual orientation, color, religion, citizenship status, marital or parental status, and many other parts of one’s identity.
We believe diversity, inclusion and equality is everyone’s responsibility. We have an internal Equality Commission that promotes initiatives to ensure an inclusive workplace in which all ideas are welcome and where employees excel based on personal merit, experience, ability and job performance.