Digital Assistant Content Producer
At Deckers Brands we don’t just create shoes, we create lifestyles. We are about opportunity. Opportunity to create, to grow and to have an impact. We want all our people to be as successful as they can be, to reach their full potential.
We want to positively impact the world, whether that be with our Be Good, Do Good community involvement, or through employing sustainable business practice and socially responsible operations. How we continue this journey is down to our 3,000 strong global team, across our five brands (UGG, Hoka, Teva, Sanuk and Koolabura by UGG). No matter where you are based within our team, we are committed to helping our people thrive. We will offer you a generous employee benefits package, as well as health, wellness, and career development support.
COME AS YOU ARE
We believe that the company you build is defined by the company you keep. We believe that a diverse, inclusive culture drives creativity and success. We believe that open hearts and minds together can unleash the potential of a brilliant mix of people—in every corner of Deckers. We strive to create a workplace that values ALL people, where we embrace differences, and everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work. Because the more perspectives we share, the better we can be.
As part of the EMEA eCommerce team, you will be responsible for ensuring our Performance Lifestyle and Fashion Lifestyle brands are brought to life for our customers across our websites.
You will play a key role in bringing together trade stories with brand voice, marketing activations, and key customer insights, our Content team needs to be adaptable and able to care for many projects at once.
You will collaborate closely with the Senior Content Producer, Content Developers as well as the Design team.
- Conduct competitor analysis to support the Content Producer with insights as well as frequent site walks to spot any snags in our journey
- Assist the design and development teams in creating and tracking briefs
- Collaborate with key internal teams to ensure content briefs are as complete and delivered on time
- Liaise with external developers to ensure all content launches are timely and hit the brief
- Recommend optimisations for content in line with data insights and market trends
- Support our Content Producers in content personalisation and localisation, ensuring briefs are implemented with specific customer groups in mind and data to back up our decisions
- Schedule and publish content within the Content Management System (CMS)
Who You Are:
- You manage and plan time excellently
- Comfortable working with data and proposing recommendations for improvement
- A great communicator with stakeholders across a business
- A team player and collaborator, excellent at developing relationships
- You have a keen eye for detail
- A positive self-starter who brings passion and focus to your work
- A curious thinker and problem-solver
We would Love to Hear from People with:
- Experience in similar role within a Content team or eCommerce environment
- Previous exposure to sites running multiple projects campaigns across multiple brands, ideally in multiple languages
- A consumer centric mindset and a passion for the fashion apparel or sports lifestyle industries
- An understanding of web analytical reporting tools like Google Analytics or ContentSquare is a plus
What We Will Give You:
- Competitive Pay and Bonuses – We’ve created a variety of competitive compensation programs to foster career development, reward success and to show our employees just how much they’re valued.
- 27 Days Holidays + Bank Holidays & some time away from work – on top of generous holiday allowance, we can generally take advantage of half day Fridays providing our work is finished for the week.
- Extras, discounts, perks & volunteering opportunities – Being a valued member of the Deckers Brands team means more than just a paycheck. From generous discounts to community-based programs, we offer a variety of cool extras.
- Growth and Development – Deckers Brands was built on the idea of pursuing passion. That’s why we offer extensive opportunities and support for personal and professional development including Global Mentorship Programme
- Hybrid & Flexible Working Environment
Equal Employment Opportunity
Diversity and inclusion are key to our success. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and our employees are people with different strengths, experiences and backgrounds who share a passion for our brands. We welcome qualified applicants embracing their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, military or veteran status, mental or physical disability, medical condition and all of the other beautiful parts of your identity.