* Note that fluency in several languages including English, French, Italian & German is a definite + for this position.
The E-Commerce International Operations and Site Merchandising Coordinator executes the operational functions on Skechers.com International websites. This position reports to the E-commerce International Operations and Site Merchandising Manager, and works closely with the Retail Senior E-commerce Operations and Merchandising Manager, Digital Marketing Departments, Retail eCommerce International Buying and Retail Planning. The eCommerce International Ops/Merch Coordinator collaborates daily with Domestic E-commerce Merchandising and Retail International eCommerce buying to ensure all operational needs are fulfilled. Coordinates with Merchandising team to ensure all new items are added to the breadth of International sites with all high-quality standards met. The International Ops/Merch Coordinator maintains all needed operations including translations, regionality, performance, content accuracy and revenue generation.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESULTS
- Provides analysis to Manager on International websites performance by utilizing technology including Google Analytics and GBI reporting.
- Provides operational functions to deliver sales that are over plan and previous years’ targets through consistent collaboration with all functional departments with E-commerce site responsibility.
- Along with E-commerce International Ops and Merchandising team, daily and consistently adds all new items to all applicable International sites assuring that product images, attributes, pricing, and translations/descriptions are accurate to company standards.
- Optimizes categorization opportunities as the site evolves to leverage and apply graphic merchandising assets and marketing.
- Attends meetings with cross-functional teams to optimize inventory availability across the site while maintaining a promotional presentation in sync with Digital marketing calendar.
- Communicates with country managers including marketing, SEO and Social to ensure correct merchandising standards and correct regionality in each country.
- Utilizes all of the above strategies to deliver E-commerce sales over budgets and previous year targets.
- Works directly with the Retail DMM and international Retail team to develop and execute merchandise strategies to meet e-commerce sales objectives.
- Maintains and executes a high quality merchandising standard including but not limited to sales, product knowledge, and inventory management through consistent execution of the merchandise strategy.
- Evaluates product performance and provides action plans necessary to change, improve and optimize product performance on E-commerce sites.
- Performs regular quality assurance on all international websites and corrects any action items with little supervision
- Moderates and answers customer reviews and questions, provides consistency of product knowledge and findings from review data to Customer Service and all applicable departments to ensure consistent quality
- Collaborates with Retail E-commerce Merchandising team to develop new ideas, improve existing product and set pricing and promotional strategies to achieve Skechers objectives.
- In season, reacts to current all-market trends, existing integration of new product and develop upside potential. Identify product voids.
- Collaborates with domestic Operations and Merchandising team to deploy actions and strategies on all existing and future International E-commerce sites to the same high standards as USA site
- Monitors web analytics from available International data sources.
- Prepares reports and analyzes conversion numbers
- Proven work experience as a Coordinator or Associate or similar role
- Self-starter with high level of initiative and a strong sense of ownership and urgency
- solid computer skills including Microsoft Office and E-commerce Merchandising software especially SalesForce CommerceCloud
- must possess strong organizational and time management skills. Strong Project Managing experience and flexibility to adapt to change
- Ability to work cross functionally and develop relationships strong interpersonal working relationships and work cross functionally
Education and experience
- Must have at least 2 years of experience as Coordinator or Associate or related position.
- Footwear or apparel industry experience preferred but not required.
- International work capacity including language skills (fluent English, German and French languages are required for the role) and knowledge of local markets a strong plus
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- AA in visual communications, merchandising or marketing or related field is preferred, but not required.
Join the thousands of innovators, advocates and forces who are making an impact every day at one of the biggest footwear brands in the world. Whether you love to connect with consumers on the retail floor or want to drive our award-winning powerhouse in new directions, the SKECHERS team is the place to be.
Learn more about our brand at http://about.skechers.com.