SCOTT Sports is an international sports brand. We develop, produce and market bike, wintersport, motosport and running products worldwide. To reinforce our Global Bike Marketing Team in Switzerland, we are seeking a:
Marketing Manager Mobility
In this position, you will join our global E-Bike marketing team. In collaboration with the team, you’ll contribute to the success of our global marketing strategy. You will be in charge of SCOTT’s mobility strategy and explore both the mobility market and opportunities for SCOTT to expand and participate in new areas. The further core tasks include the development of product marketing concepts, content strategies, partnerships, plus you’ll plan and execute campaigns.
- Be responsible for SCOTT’s mobility strategy and its E-urban and urban bike marketing
- Develop a long-term marketing strategy and create strong brand visibility in the mobility markets
- Identify potential target groups in order to tailor future product and communication strategies
- Design and develop a strategy for a mobility collaboration program
- Explore opportunities to collaborate with bike-sharing concept providers
- Oversee the integration of the mobility strategy within the company’s CSR policy
- Connect SCOTT’s R&D with contributing parties in order to align future connectivity programs
- Coordinate brand collaborations with tourism destinations
- Work on the product marketing strategy of all existing and new E-urban and urban bike products
- Manage the E-urban content creation for future product releases
- Develop campaign strategies for both on- and offline channels; this includes Print tools, Websites, and Social Media platforms; Coordinate roll-outs with Digital Marketing and Sales
- Create marketing and product texts used for all channels and maintain our database
- Provide marketing support and services for SCOTT Subsidiaries and Distributors
- Follow-up on the E-urban line-up with the product development team
- Represent the segment during events such as Sales Meeting, Dealer Camps and Product Launches
- Education in marketing, communication, project management and 2+ years of experience
- Extended knowledge in general mobility and commuting trends
- Personal interest in transportation and mobility visions, interest in bike and outdoor sports is a plus
- High affinity and know-how of the bike market and/or with product marketing
- Creative skills to develop new marketing and communication campaigns
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluent business English is a must; fluent German is an advantage
The candidate will work in a young, creative, multilingual environment that works according to the lifestyle and the spirit of the SCOTT brand.
SCOTT is located in Givisiez / Fribourg (Switzerland). The entry date of the job position is open to discussion.
If you are interested, please send your application.