At a Glance:
The world’s fastest-growing sportswear brand is seeking a Sample Specialist to co-ordinate all elements of the seasonal sample process from the Sales perspective with the ultimate goal of ensuring all samples are received on time and in full.
- Define all sample requirements for all global markets (showrooms, rep sets etc)
- Oversee placement of sales orders for markets via warehouses, ensuring that Happiness Delivery (Customer Service) teams are aware of all requirements and are provided with all necessary information
- Communicate all carryover samples to be kept in advance of season launch
- Represent Sales in the weekly STS call to align with all internal functions (Supply Chain, Product Operations, Customs, Happiness Delivery, Logistics)
- Co-ordinate delivery of product information relating to creation of commercial invoices for logistics team
- Build a network of samples champions in each market, responsible for relaying all sample related information on a weekly basis in the run up to the sell-in. Facilitate seasonal workshops to continuously improve the sample process from the sales side
- Proactively communicate to sample champions all delays/logistical issues that impact on time delivery. Where necessary prioritise markets based on business requirements
- Alongside Happiness Delivery, Product Operations and Logistics develop tools and reporting to facilitate seamless tracking of all sample sets and distribute to samples champions on a weekly basis
- Ensure all delivery and contact information is constantly maintained and updated
- Track allocation vs consumption and use as base for future season planning. Where necessary challenge markets to reduce consumption
- The go-to for all sales related sample queries. Always one step ahead knowing what will arrive and when
- Represent sales in the sample reduction strategy – work with cross-functional internal teams to define commercial and brand building sample sets in tandem with our digital showroom/sell-in strategy
- 2 years of experience in a global operations or customer services role
- Understanding of the Wholesale footwear, sports or fashion industry
- Strong communication and problem solving skills
- Highly effective at working cross-functionally and autonomously
- Passionate about improving and implementing new processes
What We Offer:
We offer a dynamic, challenging and sportive environment that has been ranked as the ‘fastest growing sports company’ of its time. With offices across the globe, we are an international team who is hungry to innovate and build something incredible. We foster an active environment where each individual thrives for excellence and can achieve their full potential. This is where your work matters, you’re hands-on and your team members are amongst the very best in their respective disciplines and fields.
If you are driven to bring On to the next level, curious about the opportunity and want to be part of our growing team send us your application, and join the ONiverse!
On is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to creating a work environment that is fair and inclusive, where all decisions related to recruitment, advancement, and retention are free of discrimination.