We are looking for an Office Coordinator
At Mizuno Corporation EMEA we’re looking for a GA/Facilities Coordinator to join our team.
About the job
As a GA/Facilities Coordinator, you will be responsible for all related General Affairs and Facility matters in the Mizuno European Regional Headquarters office in Capelle aan den IJssel.
As we work in an international environment we work with local employees, international employees including expats and have a variety of other (inter)national stakeholders.
With your service skills you make sure that all General affairs and facility related matters are well taken care of. You are one of the back bone to create a structured and well serviced working environment for all Mizuno employees.
Key tasks and responsibilities
- In charge of all office facility related matters for our Head office in Capelle aan den IJssel as wel as some smaller office in Munich and 2 showroom areas.
- Facility support for expats (housing, contracts, etc) Make them feel well serviced during their stay in the Netherlands.
- Coordination with the landlords and other stakeholders to service the building’s rented space infrastructure and coordinate any kind of issues and service requests, to ensure compliance with needs, rules & regulations.
- Control different activities such as waste disposal, parking space allocation, and building security, alarm and access control, including FOB keys management and other access control tools;.
- Reviewing and processing the utility consumption and striving to minimize the costs. Managing the upkeep of supplies.
- Maintaining a periodical log of the activities undertaken in a ledger, structuring the activities in an annual calendar.
- Keep records of both financial and non-financial tasks.
- Work together with HR function to make sure Mizuno remains compliant with occupational health regulations (RI&E / Risk assessment) and Working Conditions legislation (ARBO-wetgeving)
- Act as Head of Emergency Response team, making sure all safety instructions are up to date and well aligned with a team of emergency responders.
- Fleetmanagement of the company cars (lease)
- Organizing and coordinating company events, including hotel bookings and travel support.
- Internal communication to all staff regarding facility matters;
- all other office related matters;
- Completed relevant higher professional education (Dutch: HBO Office management or HBO Facility Management)
- 1-3 years of relevant work experience.
- Excellent communication skills in Dutch and English, both spoken and written. Knowledge of the Japanese language is an advantage.
- Hands-on/practical, social, flexible, accurate and an affinity with numbers
- Head of ERT certification (“hoofd-BHV” in Dutch) or prepared to get certification
What we offer
- A dynamic role within a successful and established international sports brand.
- A competitive salary and secondary conditions including a good pension scheme, 25 holidays and employee insurances.
- Flexible working hours and (partly) working from home. We work currently hybrid.
- Inspirational office environment with nice facilities such as on-site gym and company football team.
- Space for talent and personal development.
- International work environment with ambitious colleagues.
- Being part of a group of people who are working towards the same goal: grow the brand as big as possible, without losing the high-quality standards and philosophy out of sight!
Apply for the job
Do you want to join our team as our new Office Coordinator? Then we’d love to hear about you!