Responsible for assisting in different areas of the department, with a special emphasis on the Digital ecosystem, always following the strategy established by the company and reporting directly to the Marketing Manager Poland.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Support Marketing Manager in the implementation of product, communication plans and operational marketing activities
- Help to develop e-comm business on local market
- Preparing, translating, formatting, and editing a range of documents
- Create and interpret a variety of reports
- Maintain and manage social media pages
- Track and help to develop regional digital campaigns
- Support franchise budget allocation
- Cooperate daily with local and global team
- Fluent written and speaking Polish and English, with solid writing and oral skills
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience in marketing, either at an agency or on the client side
- Advanced knowledge regarding digital media tools, platforms, and networks
- Ability to multi-task and adhere to deadlines
- Excellent organization skills
- Detail oriented
- Understanding of international markets
- Open minded, flexible and motivated to go beyond
- Proficiency in MS Office
- High School diploma, BSc in Marketing, Business, or relevant field is a strong advantage
- Experience in deploying e-mail campaigns an advantage
- Knowledge of e-commerce marketing platforms such as SFCC an advantage
Join the thousands of innovators, advocates and forces who are making an impact every day at one of the biggest footwear brands in the world. Whether you love to connect with consumers on the retail floor or want to drive our award-winning powerhouse in new directions, the SKECHERS team is the place to be.
Learn more about our brand at http://about.skechers.com.