Icebreaker is looking for an exceptional Trade Marketing Manager EMEA to join our Marketing team based in Stabio, Switzerland.
Driven by the belief that nature has the answers, we provide natural performance alternatives to synthetic-based apparel, to create a healthier and more sustainable future for our species and the planet. We're passionate about connecting people to natural alternatives.
In 2022 we continue to launch campaigns and activities to enable people to better understand how their clothes are made, what they are made of and how moving to natural alternatives can make a positive impact. Our plastic-free ambition: We are aiming for all our materials to be plastic-free by 2023. The constant pursuit of better is what drives our progress. We're not perfect, but we're looking for solutions that make a positive difference.
Let’s Talk about the Role
As Trade Marketing Manager in our Icebreaker team, you will play a key role in:
- Co-building and following up execution of the Trade Marketing plan for icebreaker across European territories
- Take ownership for the review of all marketing activities executed in 3rd party customers across Europe
- With the local sales and marketing teams, support relationships with key customers across Europe; understand those customers and their consumers, and tailor the icebreaker Trade Marketing Strategy to fit with their needs.
- Develop a rolling themed customer marketing plan for all activities, showing detailing execution across all channels and verticals, with a focus on driving both brand awareness and sell-through.
- Evaluate and report how effectively the icebreaker trade marketing initiatives are being executed in their environments and their impact with a full-funnel KPI focus.
- Manage seasonal Wholesale in-store materials order system, ensuring optimal mix and budget optimization.
- Support development of region-relevant toolkits to achieve sell-in objectives, with a focus on sales meetings
- Planning & delivery of all European trade shows
- Support on key Global projects like: Global Ecommerce shootings, Global Brand and Product seasonal training tools, New retail concepts and POP menu developments, etc…
- Reports to Global Wholesale and Retail Marketing Lead + EMEA Marketing Lead
Skills for Success
- A highly collaborative team player and team builder; an effective communicator, influencer and leader
- Passionate individual, proven to thrive in a fast-paced, high-pressured creative and commercial environment
- You know how to create and maintain strong branding and consistency in a complex market
- 4/6 years working experience within a branded environment and preferably within the fashion, lifestyle or sporting goods industries
- Strong communication skills with all levels and cultures within an organisation
- Great time management and prioritizing skills with the ability to meet strict deadlines
- Proactivity and autonomy to propose and initiate new projects in line with business needs and consistent with the brand positioning.
- Curious, with a global understanding and outlook, and strong desire to continually learn and evolve, wants to think outside the square box
- Strong passion for the brand positioning and purpose
- Fluent English level, German as a plus
What’s in it For You
We’re in the business of unleashing human potential, driven by the ideas, energy and commitment of our people. That’s why we offer comprehensive benefits that encourage mental, physical and financial well-being for all VF associates. When it comes to benefits, we’re the total package.
- A supportive feedback-based culture where respect and integrity guide us in what we do
- An inclusive international environment where people of diverse backgrounds, lifestyles and nationalities love working together
- Be part of an iconic lifestyle brand in a multi brand, multi countries organization
- On site gym offering health and well-being initiatives
- A discount card with 50% on all VF brands
- Break out areas offering complimentary hot drinks
VF is a global apparel company connecting people to the lifestyles they cherish through our family of iconic brands. At the heart of our journey lies our purpose: We power movements of sustainable and active lifestyles for the betterment of people and our planet. This is our purpose. It’s the reason we come to work every day. Our purpose unites us and leads us to pursue our goals, together. This is our calling. Learn more at vfc.com
Free to Be, Inclusion & Diversity
As a purpose-led, performance driven company, we strive to foster a culture of belonging based on respect, connection, openness and authenticity. We are committed to building and maintaining a workplace that celebrates the diversity of our associates, allowing them to bring their authentic selves to work every day.
As an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, VF is committed to support disadvantaged groups whilst providing equal opportunities for both VF associates and applicants alike.
If you like what you have read and want to join our team then we would like to hear from you!