Full Stack Supply Co (FSSC) is a multi-brand group building a new era of outdoor sporting equipment brands that put people and the planet first.
Independent brands Faction Skis, FW Apparel and United Shapes share a commitment to catalyze the outdoor industry through award-winning product design and forward-thinking omnichannel distribution brought to life by expert teams in Europe, North America and Asia sharing decades of experience.
FSSC also engages a worldwide collective of fans through engaging films & media, produced and distributed in-house, as well as partnering with some of the world’s most talented outdoor athletes, including Olympic champions Eileen Gu, Alex Hall, Mathilde Gremaud & Sarah Hoefflin.
We are looking for a passionate Logistics Coordinator to join our team in Verbier or London.
As a member of the Operations Team, you will work in a fast-paced, international environment. You will gain broad experience in many aspects of global supply chain management.
- Managing inbound logistics tools to ensure shipments are tracked and kept up-to-date
- Managing relationships with key carriers to ensure shipments are on track and lead times are minimised
- Track carrier performance and key metrics
- Manage quotes for each shipment to ensure we’re selecting the best option
- Create and maintain shipping documents to minimise disruptions In-transit to our key 3PL warehouses
- Maintain accurate HTS codes for all products in all key regions with suppliers to enable ready access for shipment preparation at all times
- Work with 3PL warehouses to facilitate efficient receipt of inbound shipments, providing timely updates of expected arrivals and required document availability
- Work with the Operations and Logistics team ensuring all parties are Informed at all times
- Run weekly reports Including status updates and advise of any changes to on-going activities
- Support the team with wider operations activities as required, including but not limited to outbound order MGT, stock MGT and 3PL warehouse MGT
- Provide administrative support to aid the daily business operations
- Manage ad-hoc requests from the logistics team
Qualifications & Experience:
- 1 – 2 years experience working In an International inbound freight environment
- Strong understanding of global shipping practices wrt customs / duties requirements
- Fluent in English (French would be a plus)
- Organised, obsessed with detail, and driven by continuous improvement
- A ‘startup’ mentality – things get done because we make them happen
- A positive, enthusiastic and curious attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Salary dependant on experience
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Flexible working & working from home when needed
- Health insurance – Vitality and Exeter
- 4.5% employer pension contributions
- Opportunity to work (and ski/board!) from our European offices over the winter
- High degree of autonomy in a role that has potential to grow as the company grows
- Generous discounts on all of our products
Start now | Full-time | Permanent position