Reporting to the VP Digital marketing, this role’s mission is to manage eCommerce operations across all European websites.
A key specific focus of this role is developing and setting up all relevant eCommerce campaigns and promotions on the eCommerce platform (Salesforce Commerce Cloud), ensuring best-in-class execution across all sites, maximizing engagement and sales, for all and loyalty customers.
The eCommerce operations manager will take responsibility to constantly improve the end-to-end customer experience, including the purchase and post-purchase experience, driving CRO and CXO.
You must ensure the highest standards of execution, testing and delivery at all times, with the key objective to offer top customer experience to support conversion and sales across EU e-commerce sites.
This role sits within the Europe Digital Marketing, Growth & Engagement team and works closely with global communications, global digital innovation group (DIG), merchandising, and local country teams.
Essential Job Results
- Develop, set up, and implement seasonal campaigns and promotional activities in close collaboration with all relevant stakeholders, for loyalty and non-loyalty customers, to maximize engagement and conversion.
- Continuously improve the eCommerce end-to-end buying experience Work closely with Customer Service leaders across Europe and the Europe logistics team, to manage best experience, including payments, deliveries, returns/refunds, information and options. Responsible for FAQ’s online content, aligning with customer service teams.
- UX & CRO projects: in close collaboration with global teams, lead and support projects related to CRO and A/B testing, to continuously improve the customer experience and conversion rates.
- Responsible for management of systems behind the customer experience, including SFCC, payment gateways, ERP system, PIM, CyberSource, etc.
- Competitor analysis – consistently benchmark vs. key competitors to identify opportunities to improve. Build business cases and document requirements.
We are looking for an experienced eCommerce professional, with tangible experience gained preferably within the sportswear, fashion, or apparel industries, working within an international company or agency, managing multi-language websites, and with strong track record of results.
- Demonstrated ability to learn quickly and adapt to different technical set-ups and systems.
- First class attention to detail and solid organizational skills
- Possess an innovative, problem-solving, and solutions-oriented mindset
- Ability to work well with tight deadlines
- Be a team player and manage change effectively. Good relationship building skills, ability to collaborate cross functionally and develop strong interpersonal working relationships
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business, Economy or relevant field
- Fluent in English with solid writing and oral skills (German, Spanish, French, Italian, Dutch, or other key European languages a plus)
- At least 5 years of relevant proven work experience in eCommerce operations
- Solid knowledge of eCommerce platforms (Salesforce Commerce Cloud proficiency an advantage) and supporting systems (PIM, payment gateways, personalization engines, etc.)
- Proficient in analyzing results, driving insights, and optimizing
- Proficient in gathering and structuring requirements and collaborating with product owners/agile teams to bring the right solution to live.
- Experience in managing multi-lingual websites a plus
- Experience managing loyalty platforms and promotions a plus
Join the thousands of innovators, advocates and forces who are making an impact every day at one of the biggest footwear brands in the world. Whether you love to connect with consumers on the retail floor or want to drive our award-winning powerhouse in new directions, the SKECHERS team is the place to be.
Learn more about our brand at http://about.skechers.com.