Reporting to the Digital Marketing Content Manager, this role’s purpose is to implement digital content across company-owned ecommerce websites in Europe in a structured, methodical, and timely manner.
Based on the regional content and promo calendar, but also on specific country needs, you will be responsible of coordinating all content assets translations, organizing assets in the EU Digital Content Library, and uploading them on the website (Salesforce Commerce Cloud, SFCC).
You must ensure the highest standards of execution, testing and delivery at all times, with the key objective to offer top customer experience to support sales and conversions across EU e-commerce sites.
This role sits within the EU Digital Marketing, Growth & Engagement team and works closely with global communications, merchandising, local country teams.
With a focus on e-commerce and marketing website content, this role supports also email marketing and social, coordinating and supporting to get the right assets, localized, and on time.
Essential Job Results
- Execute the EU Content and Promo Calendar – Support the Digital Marketing Content Manager in the qualitative implementation and timely delivery of the EU Content and Promo calendar.
- Content Localization – Make sure translation briefs are completed by EU Countries in a meticulous way. Handover final brief to the INTL team. Track web banner production progress and ensure banners are delivered in a timely manner. At delivery, carefully QA and check all banner copy against the brief. Coordinate feedback rounds with Countries and the International team. Make sure final banners are delivered to the highest standard.
- Content Organization and management – Structure and organize our EU Digital Library (web, e-mail, social media) to enable smooth campaign implementation for all stakeholders, following the naming convention.
- Content Upload and promotion set-up on the website (SFCC) – Responsible for executing the monthly web banner rotation plan for all Company-owned ecommerce sites in Europe. In charge of uploading, organizing, updating, scheduling, and publishing all e-commerce and marketing landing pages, banners, product carousels on SFCC. A great attention to detail and precision is required to conduct thorough testing and corrections round before go-live. Run daily site checks and proceed to corrections if needed.
- Support the development and execution of CRM/email, Loyalty, and Social Media campaigns in the EU Region from a content perspective, from briefing, to approval and delivery/organization of assets.
- SEO – upload metadata and body copy for all country websites across EU, working closely with the SEO agency.
- UX projects – Based on analytics, identify opportunities to improve content. Assist the Digital Marketing Content manager on project implementation.
- Competitor analysis – Conduct a weekly e-commerce content and promo benchmark. Come up with creative ideas to enhance digital content and on-site experience.
We are looking for a digital content professional with tangible experience gained preferably within the sportswear, fashion, or apparel industries, working within a company or agency, and with strong track record of results.
• First class attention to detail and solid organizational skills
• Ability to work well with tight deadlines
• Demonstrated ability to learn quickly, be a team player, and manage change effectively
• Possess an innovative, problem-solving, and solutions-oriented mindset
• Good relationship building skills, ability to collaborate cross functionally and develop strong interpersonal working relationships
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications٫ Business, or relevant field
• Fluent in English with solid writing and oral skills (German, Spanish, French, Italian or other key European languages a plus)
• At least 2 years of relevant proven work experience as a digital content coordinator
• Good knowledge of content management systems (Salesforce Commerce Cloud and Marketing Cloud an advantage)
• Experience in managing multi-lingual websites a plus
• Knowledge of graphic design
• Knowledge of SEO an advantage
Join the thousands of innovators, advocates and forces who are making an impact every day at one of the biggest footwear brands in the world. Whether you love to connect with consumers on the retail floor or want to drive our award-winning powerhouse in new directions, the SKECHERS team is the place to be.
Learn more about our brand at http://about.skechers.com.