At Deckers Brands we don’t just create shoes, we create lifestyles. We are about opportunity. Opportunity to create, to grow and to have an impact. We want all our people to be as successful as they can be, to reach their full potential.
COME AS YOU ARE
We believe that the company you build is defined by the company you keep. We believe that a diverse, inclusive culture drives creativity and success. We believe that open hearts and minds together can unleash the potential of a brilliant mix of people—in every corner of Deckers.
We strive to create a workplace that values ALL people, where we embrace differences, and everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work. Because the more perspectives we share, the better we can be.
The purpose of the role is to regularly support our customers and continually improve the consumer experience offered to our consumers, offering seamless service and working towards our omni-channel goals.
You will provide a courteous, friendly and efficient customer service to all our consumers via telephone, email, web chat and social media. Act as a first line escalation support to team members and our outsourced call centre.
The ideal candidate will be friendly communicator, passionate about service and working closely with customers. This is a bilingual position and requires fluency in both written and spoken English and Spanish
- Provide a high-level proactive customer service at all customer contact points, offering a seamless service via telephone, email, web chat and social media
- Effective communication with customers and all other relevant parties (internal and external) to ensure an excellent consumer experience
- Act as a country specialist to advise on current trends and local knowledge
- Regularly work to improve departmental KPIs and targets and always look to improve team performance
- Work closely with Customer Resolution team to ensure order fulfilment
- Act as second line support to team members and outsourced Call Centre team dealing with all consumer escalations
- Use and analyse all consumer feedback to cultivate process improvements to improve the consumer experience
- Work closely with the eCommerce and Merchandising team to improve the local websites including but not limited to user testing and translations
- Participates on consumer experience projects with the wider business
- Promote ‘One team’ spirit by demonstrating meaningful teamwork and supporting your colleagues
Who You Are
- warm, friendly and adaptable person who enjoys working closely with customers
- excellent communicator who thrives at developing relationships and collaborating with others
- self-starter who brings passion, enthusiasm & focus to their work
- encouraged and motivated by solving problems and coming up with solutions
We would Love to Hear from People with:
- Spanish & English speaker (both written and oral)
- experience in Customer Service role
- good eye for detail, able to identify and review trends based on feedback resources, statistics to improve consumer experience
- capable to resolve queries over the phone, e-mail, online chat
Equal Employment Opportunity
Diversity and inclusion are key to our success. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and our employees are people with different strengths, experiences and backgrounds who share a passion for our brands. We welcome qualified applicants embracing their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, military or veteran status, mental or physical disability, medical condition and all of the other beautiful parts of your identity.