Full Stack Supply Co (FSSC) is a multi-brand group building a new era of outdoor sporting equipment brands that put people and the planet first.
Independent brands Faction Skis, FW Apparel and United Shapes share a commitment to catalyze the outdoor industry through award-winning product design and forward-thinking omnichannel distribution brought to life by expert teams in Europe, North America and Asia sharing decades of experience.
FSSC also engages a worldwide collective of fans through engaging films & media, produced and distributed in-house, as well as partnering with some of the world’s most talented outdoor athletes, including Olympic champions Eileen Gu, Alex Hall, Mathilde Gremaud & Sarah Hoefflin.
We are looking for a passionate Corporate Development Manager to join our team in Verbier or London.
As a member of the Corporate Development Team, you will work in a fast-paced, international environment and gain broad experience in Corporate Development and Investor Management. Reporting directly to the CFO and working closely with the CEO, this position is a pivotal role within our team and critical to the success of the business.
The role encompasses three primary areas of responsibility:
- Corporate Development
- Investor Management
You will also be responsible for the overall management and planning of the Corporate Development function as well as for managing, supporting and developing the Corporate Development Lead.
- Evaluating new business development opportunities (e.g. analysing new product lines, regions, channels and brand opportunities)
- Assessing M&A prospects and potential secondary and listing prospects
- Ad hoc corporate reporting and analytics
- Supporting the CFO in preparing the annual 5-Year Financial Plan and Operational Plan
- Maintain the investor CRM
- Maintain awareness of key elements of capital structure, including share classes, capital closes, conditional & authorized capital, nominee structures & funds
- Maintain relationships with nominee structure partners & notaries
- Ensuring the company share register is accurate, complete and in full agreement with company Articles of Association
- Produce ad-hoc analysis on the company capital structure for CEO & CFO
- Maintain excellent professional relationships with all investors, prospective investors and other connected stakeholders to drive investment and promote the company
- Proactively maintain excellent communication with creditors, managing debt servicing, debt-to-equity swaps and other matters incl. tax considerations
Investor Management and Communications
- Providing review and support to Corporate Development Lead to ensure investor communication is handled in a timely manner
- Proactively organize, plan and deliver successful corporate events for shareholders & prospects, including the annual Investor Day event in Verbier
- Preparation of bi-monthly shareholder updates
We’re looking for an organised, accurate and goal driven individual who is used to working in a fast-paced environment and comfortable taking on new challenges.
You have solid communication skills and can communicate effectively with a wide range of stakeholders, internal and external – both verbally and in writing.
You have a high attention to detail and consistently demonstrate accuracy in your work. You are able to spot a numerical error a mile off and are able to work though unfamiliar data sets with ease.
You are commercially minded, able to understand industry, markets and economic trends, are familiar with business and organisational concepts and can relate that understanding to the strategy and operations of our business.
Skills and Experience Required:
- 3+ years previous experience working in a similar role (experience in a start-up is a plus!)
- Advanced data analysis capabilities
- Commercially astute
- Self-directed and hands-on, able to work with minimal supervision whilst keeping stakeholders updated
- Excellent communication skills, oral and written
- Superb attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Salary dependant on experience
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Flexible working & working from home when needed
- Health insurance – Vitality and Exeter
- 4.5% employer pension contributions
- Opportunity to work (and ski/board!) from our European offices over the winter
- High degree of autonomy in a role that has potential to grow as the company grows
- Generous discounts on all of our products
Start now | Full-time | Permanent position