We are looking for our next Sales Data Analyst W/M to :
- Establish a strong b2b data analytics function, changing the b2b culture to be more data driven. she/he build awareness for the strategic role of b2b data analytics and educate the organization on using the analytics insights to make smarter decision and drive growth
- Provide analytical support for the lead team to enable growth of the total etail business and some ka business in europe. the role is focused on the gathering, processing, and interpretation of sell-through and web data and providing support on sales kpis.
Main tasks :
- Develop long term strategic roadmap and deploy a strong data operating to accelerate the use of analytics for planning and optimization
- Manage b2b data solution globally from conceptualization to delivery in close coordination with markets, it, and analytics agencies
- Create solid b2b foundations globally in emea by clarifying b2b data governance, standardization and requirements for all wholesale and web data sources with the support of global data team, sales leaders and legal
- Manage and build expertise for data users at salomon level by quantify and qualify the demand for sales data analysts in the team
- Make sure that the data analytics (the marketing focused kpis) are shared and endorsed by the marketing team
- Define with mkg the right needed kpis and processDdefine with mkg the process and related actions plans
- Lead the primary purpose for sdas of gathering, processing, analysing and report preparation of sell through data for key accounts (etail+b&c) in emea
- Production of consolidated sell-through report.
- Key account metric analysis (sell-through, rate of sale, stock, weeks cover, door ranking) to enable proactive decision making.
- Pre-order, re-order and cancellation analysis in preparation for each sell-in
- Analysis and opportunity identification for distribution development (category doors, top doors and visible range)
- Use of the new sps tool and work with retailers to develop efficient methods for the supply of data.
- Crossing data of sell in and sell through for a better understanding of the account opportunities and performance
- Reading web data tools to understand account positioning and opportunities
- Lead the sdas to provide ad hoc analytical support to the key accounts team and lead team (max. 10% of time)
- Support in priority of the sams and the kams
- Support commercial management and merchandising on market mapping
- Support sam and mkt specialist on roi analysis of marketing campaign
- To support kams on ad-hoc data requests
- Work closely with the all etail specific accounts
- Participate on some projects for the benefit of the digital b2b dpt
- Build a strong sdas community by sharing best practices, formats and dedicated projects
- Provide report to merchandising team when needed
- Be the referee for any internal b2b data request (brand, bas, merchandising, finance), will assess the need, the use and the protection of those data in perfect compliancy of legal constraints
- Set the right scope of tools and agencies to support the optimization of data management in perfect controlled of the dedicated budget
Qualifications / Skills
Expertise in data management and analysis with excellent numerical skills
Strong knowledge of it software packages
Ability to use ms office with particular focus on strong excel skills (pivot tables, vlookups, macros)
Organizational skills, management ability and business acumen
Initiative and ability to operate independently
Understanding of retailer merchandising principles
Education : bachelors or master’s degree in business relevant field or equivalent and/or relevant corporate / industry experience
Needed work experience
- existing business, sales or financial analyst experience is essential
- sap / bi knowledge is desirable
- experience of working with retail data systems is desirable
Language : ability to communicate (verbally and written) in good English is a must.
- output orientation: develop and manage operational results: set themselves ambitious targets, achieve them and know when to step back in order to improve the results. be proactive, assert themselves when making decisions.
- sense of customer service: understand and integrate the needs of internal/external clients, in order to respond adequately in line with the interest of the company.
- ability to work as a team member and to collaborate: promote information sharing and team spirit, contribute to collective efficiency.
- ability to lead and/or support the change: encourage, bring about and manage the change. be able to question themselves and adjust their behaviour and methods (if necessary) to achieve the expected results
- creativity and innovation: explore, make new ideas come to life, striving ceaselessly to improve. be creative in order to fall within innovation projects regardless of their level of responsibility
- professional commitment: demonstrate passion and personal investment in order to develop our brands and products
- integrity and trust: respect corporate values and the duty of confidentiality.
Contrat temps plein à pourvoir dès que possible.
Full time, ASAP