The Advocate Group are leading the search on behalf of leading Lifestyle Footwear Brands Group for a new PR & Digital Marketing Manager to based in Milan. The brand is a luxury lifestyle sneaker brand with a 100 year plus heritage.
As Global Digital Marketing & PR Manager, you will develop innovating, inspiring and compelling digital and PR marketing stories to ensure growth of notoriety and desirability of the Brand worldwide. Lead brand owned SM and digital plans across the globe. Support 3P business to move to a digital first approach and align with key seasonal stories and brand identity. Align markets on content, coordinate seasonal stories and contribute to deliver YoY SM fanbase and PR exposure growth. Track and post seasonal reporting to implement key learnings.
- Manage brand owned SM channels, facilitate migration into a seamless centralized management.
- Develop and lead the digital assets strategy & implementation, supporting the brand objective of engaging the fashion and sneakerhead community
- Create strong content strategy to tell brand, seasonal and product stories through digital and social media
- Manage and distribute digital assets to support the Social Media channels
- Draw a seasonal social media and PR calendar, align with e com to deliver a seamless brand experience
- Advice partner retailers’ channels to help audience and retention growth
- Lead and manage digital, SM and PR agencies to deliver compelling seasonal campaigns. Always on approach and ensure consistency across markets.
- Work closely with in-house e-Comm teams to help deliver a consistent and seamless user experience under a same brand tone of voice aligning calendars and messages.
- Track and report monthly results
- Develop a central PR, Influencer and seeding program and align with markets to build upon locally.
- Supervise the copywriting of all text output, including social media and press releases.
- Provide front line support for the Subsidiary and 3P / Distributor to ensure a consistent approach across the globe through the central co-ordination of standards, calendars and content management.