At a Glance:
We are looking for a hands-on Producer to join our Brand Design Team in Zurich. The Product Photography Producer will play a pivotal role in producing photography for our website and for our B2B partners. You will be responsible for coordinating photo and video shootings and making sure projects run smoothly. Your profile is a creative mix of organizational and communication skills, visual appreciation of good design, and an intrinsic passion for footwear and apparel.
We’re the friend who shows you where to find city adventures, the run crew captain who won’t let you slow into the finish, the trail runner who pushes you to the summit to soak up the sunrise. We love getting to know our community and finding out what they want and need. We’re always looking for new, interesting ways to communicate our products – so if you have an idea that could be our new secret weapon, speak up and run with it (literally)!
We’re big thinkers and change-makers, constantly reinventing how we do things – questioning the status quo and finding new ideas to try as inspiration strikes us.
- Organize and coordinate photo and video shoots and support before, during and after a shoot
- Work closely with the apparel and footwear development teams to ensure samples are accurate
- Manage the storage and recording of samples across footwear, apparel and accessories
- Booking of photographers, retouchers and models
- Support during castings
- Schedule and plan shoots based on the seasonal launch calendar, ensuring all products have the required imagery ahead of launch
- Be responsible for post-production of photography and video assets
- You've got at least 3 years' experience working as a Producer and have loved every minute of it
- A real expert in your field, you’ve worked on video and photo shoots for at least 3 years
- Responsible, resilient and adaptable, you take pride in your ability to manage a wide range of projects while always delivering the WOW – outstanding project management skills
- You know your way around Adobe Creative Suite
- You believe every problem is solvable, and let creativity mixed with pragmatism lead you to the solution
- You can see the bigger picture, but you know it's the fine details that really matter
- Your forte is building lasting relationships, a skill that comes in very handy when it comes to managing the expectations of a variety of stakeholders
- Open minded, respectful and a great listener, you're a master at expressing yourself – both verbally and through the written word
What we offer: