At a Glance:
This role is located in Portland, OR for a hybrid work environment.
As the Trade Producer for On’s own retail channel in North America, you will be responsible for bringing world-class retail experiences to life in On’s stores, currently New York and Portland, expanding to LA and Miami in 2022, with more locations to come.
You will partner closely with internal teams including design, campaigns, and DTC retail teams to ensure that the throughline of our brand is communicated in these physical spaces. As the expert on On’s retail fixtures and brand presentation, you will also own showroom buildouts and fixture refreshes in our North America showrooms (Portland, New York and Vancouver).
- Own the project management of in-store brand campaign and product campaign displays, from concept to construction, merchandising, maintenance and teardown.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with 3rd party vendors and installers to ensure premium execution of On-branded POS activations.
- Collaborate with campaign team to set a seasonal calendar for activations across all North America retail locations, following On’s semi-annual product calendar roll out for each NA location six months in advance
- Collaborates with design and campaign team to conceptualize and prototype retail displays, bringing On’s innovative designs from vision to reality
- Project management to include the schedule, design, production, installation, turnover of displays
- Manage these projects to budget based on sales attainment
- As the expert on On’s retail fixtures and brand presentation, you will also own showroom buildouts and fixture refreshes in our North America showrooms (Portland, New York and Vancouver).
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or related field, or equivalent experience
- 2-3 years’ experience in a marketing, agency or retail setting
- Experience as a successful project manager with excellent organizational skills
- Capacity to maintain a knack for design and understands the importance of upholding a brand down to the very last detail
- Working knowledge of retail fixture systems
- Experience managing third-party vendors, especially for retail or event displays
- Ability to stay current on new footwear and apparel trends
- Result-driven mindset with the ability to adapt to a quickly changing and high-growth environment
- Willingness to efficiently execute with marketing admin tasks
- Positive problem-solver with a creative mindset who is willing to achieve goals as a team
- Ability to speak, read and write English
- Ability to travel 20-30%; travel percentage will fluctuate based on business needs
What we offer: