At a Glance:
As a sales enablement process manager you will be responsible for the definition, standardization, and optimization of our core sales processes across all locations. You will identify and implement necessary changes to realign with objectives and priorities. As a process manager, you’ll run process workshops to understand pain points, facilitate the process of finding solutions to it, and implement them.
You will be joining the Global Enablement Systems & Processes Team which is at the heart of how we do Sales at On: We keep Sales moving with the right operational programs, processes, systems, tools, digital products and data to support sell-in through product launch.
- You interact with cross-functional teams and system experts to evaluate on how processes can be optimized and automated when possible.
- You balance efficiency and automation with customer experience – for both our internal and external customers
- You develop global standards and performance process KPIs for our sales processes
- You collaborate with our global process organization when it comes to documentation and facilitating process ownership
- You define process boundaries and scope with other process owners
- You quickly understand problems and are able to come up with solutions in a dynamic environment to support agile business processes design and configuration with teams at On
- Relevant work experience of ca. 3 years in Business Process Management, preferably in a Sales environment
- You are knowledgeable of process methods & techniques (e.g. TOC, continuous improvement)
- You are comfortable with influencing without authority
- You know how to work with stakeholders from various parts of the business, and are empathetic to the various needs/perspectives
- You thrive in a dynamic and complex environment with the ability to work autonomously and to adjust quickly to new circumstances
- You are a team player that enjoys to help others to solve problems and support them in achieving their goals
- You are fluent in English (spoken and written), all other languages a plus
What we offer: