SCOTT Sports is an international sports brand. We develop, produce and market bike, wintersport, motosport and running products worldwide. To reinforce our Global Marketing Team in Switzerland, we are seeking a:
Digital Advertising Coordinator
The Digital Advertising Coordinator is part of the Digital Team inside the marketing department. Working in close partnership with all the SCOTT Sports brands and divisions, the Digital Advertising Coordinator responses the Digital Ads Management on social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. In addition, the Digital Advertising Coordinator implements and documents ad workflows, manages social product feeds and governs the global accounts on the respective platforms’ business managers.
Execute and further develop the social paid ads strategy at SCOTT, in synchronization with all other digital marketing channels
Implement, launch, optimize and report on social advertising campaigns in collaboration with marketing and e-commerce teams.
- Strategize on paid campaign strategies based on marketing requirements and advertising goals
- Work closely with the organic social media team to sync paid and non-paid activities and to define boosting opportunities and rules
- Manage the product catalogs and feeds in SCOTT’s Commerce Account on Meta
- Govern and manage all permissions and assets on the Meta Business Manager, such as Accounts, Users, Pixels, Catalogs and Asset Groups.
- Manage all social shops and develop social commerce in-line with SCOTT’s eCommerce strategy
- Stay up to date of all developments and new functionalities in the paid advertising sphere and asses their relevance for SCOTT
- Provide paid advertisement support to regional teams
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in digital marketing, Business IT, or a related field.
- On-the-job Digital Marketing experience
- 2+ Years of professional experience in Digital Ads Management
- Expertise in Meta Business Manager and Facebook Ads
- Sprinklr Modern Ads Knowledge is a Plus
- General interest in the sports industry, excitement for sports
- Strong communication and interaction skills
- A strong willingness to learn
- Team player
- Business fluent English, Native German is a strong plus
The candidate will work in a young, creative, multilingual environment that works according to the lifestyle and spirit of the SCOTT brand. Our enthusiasm for sport and our products connects us. SCOTT is located in Givisiez / Fribourg (Switzerland). The entry date of the job position is as soon as possible.
If you are interested, please send your application.