About the Returns and Audit Administrator Role
As a Returns and Audit Administrator, you will carry out a variety of administrative tasks and ensure the smooth running of the Customer Services Department supporting key areas of the business and ensuring audit compliance is adhered to at all times. You will also ensure the effective maintenance of all account information necessary to enable smooth operations.
Our Returns and Audit Administrator main duties and responsibilities will consist of but are not limited to:
- Initiating and completing all good and faulty returns from customers
- Liaising with customers and dealing effectively with any queries/complaints
- Effectively completing and maintaining of all logs relating to returns / credits
- Performing audits daily to ensure accuracy of all data input
- Raising credit notes or manual invoices for trade customers in relation to shortages or overages etc.
- Liaising and communicating with the Customer Services team on returned to stock lines
- Ensuring trading terms for customers are documented and filed correctly
- Ensuring all returns information is kept up to date and relevant via pending log
- Maintaining the account base and area information
Core skills as a Returns and Audit Administrator
You will be a professional, friendly and approachable person with a positive outlook and are detailed oriented.
To succeed, you will need to demonstrate the below skills/experience:
- Proficient in MS Office with advanced Excel skills and knowledge
- Articulate with excellent communication skills
- Self-motivated and can work on own initiative
- Creative with the ability to think ahead and outside the box
- Numerate with an eye for detail when entering data
- Knowledge of fashion and/or footwear industry or a degree in Fashion or Design would be an advantage
What you’ll get
- Full Time permanent role working Monday – Friday
- Competitive Salary
- Free onsite parking
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Product discount
- Group Personal Pension
- Group Income Protection
- Group Life Assurance
- Employee Assistant Programme
If this sounds like a role for you, please click to apply, and visit about.skechers.com/careers/ for more details on Skechers.