Description du poste
You will be responsible for managing the operations and sales of a specific district within a group of stores. Your tasks will include recruiting, staffing, developing, training, coaching and supervising employees within budgeted goals and expectations. Motivate store team to generate sales, focus on customer services, work ethics and company policies/procedures
Our District Sales Managers main duties and responsibilities will consist of but not limited to:
- Developing and executing annual sales forecast based on the district’s strategies.
- Teach staff how to drive sales to the fullest potential.
- Communicate, execute and follow-up on all departmental directives, marketing/visual and promotional initiatives.
- Monitoring profit and loss performance
- Supervising employees and ensuring policies/procedures and HR matters are followed and reported correctly
- Ensure each assigned store’s visual standards are met, by using and analysing vendor sales reports and/or altering sales floor layouts (displays)
- Finding new and exciting ways to attract customers
- Extensive travel within District/Region.
- Communicate with Store Managers/RM through weekly calls, written communication, and store visits.
- Assess and lead talent recruitment, hiring, developing and retention to attain the best team
- Mentor and develop key performers
- Manage all supervisory functions including training on managerial duties.
- Review sales weekly and make recommendations to correct deficiencies.
- Partner with HR on personnel issues.
- Maintain store’s daily operations, new store openings, special sales/promotional events.
- Preparing monthly business analysis, including quarterly business reviews and other reports as directed.
You will need to demonstrate the below skills/experience:
- Numerate with an eye for detail
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Intermediate/advanced Excel skills
- Strong financial acumen and analytical skills.
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Articulate with excellent writing skills
- Discreet, professional with excellent communication skills in French & English
- Exceptionally well organised and efficient
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Able to analyze data and make recommendations and decisions based upon data, trends and outcomes.
- Ability to travel via car, train and plane based on business necessity–travel may be heavy and up to 50%.
To ensure success, a minimum of three years of previous retail leadership experience as an area manager or high volume multi-store store manager is 100% required for this role.
WHAT IS THE SECRET TO OUR SUCCESS? OUR PEOPLE!
We thrive on fashion, design without limits and aim to succeed while having fun in the process.
This is a unique chance to join a company with strong growth where you will receive a competitive remuneration, bonus, product discount and other benefits and professional career opportunities. Here at Skechers, we don’t only believe in internal development, but we encourage it! You can expect to grow with a company that believes in your talent and understands the importance of the investment for your future.
WELCOME TO YOUR FUTURE AT SKECHERS!
If this sounds like a role for you, please click to apply, and visit about.skechers.com for more details on Skechers.