Marketing Assistant, UGG (6 Month FTC)
At Deckers Brands we don’t just create shoes, we create lifestyles. We are about opportunity. Opportunity to create, to grow and to have an impact. We want all our people to be as successful as they can be, to reach their full potential.
We want to positively impact the world, whether that be with our Be Good, Do Good community involvement, or through employing sustainable business practice and socially responsible operations. How we continue this journey is down to our 3,000 strong global team, across our five brands (UGG, Hoka, Teva, Sanuk and Koolabura by UGG). No matter where you are based within our team, we are committed to helping our people thrive. We will offer you a generous employee benefits package, as well as health, wellness, and career development support.
COME AS YOU ARE
We believe that the company you build is defined by the company you keep. We believe that a diverse, inclusive culture drives creativity and success. We believe that open hearts and minds together can unleash the potential of a brilliant mix of people—in every corner of Deckers. We strive to create a workplace that values ALL people, where we embrace differences, and everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work. Because the more perspectives we share, the better we can be.
As the EMEA Marketing Assistant for UGG, you will support the EMEA marketing team and Head of Trade to collaborate on various projects, all of which aid the functional needs of the regional marketing department and UGG business overall.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is is fluent in both German and English to join our Munich office.
- Coordinate and distribute the monthly and quarterly EMEA marketing reports. You will on this process from end-to-end
- Conduct seasonal market research for the EMEA regions
- Collaborate with the global and local marketing teams to coordinate and distribute EMEA Marketing assets via the shared database
- Organise and plans the production of marketing materials, collaborating closely with internal and external stakeholders
- Support regional marketing team members with daily EMEA administrative tasks and ad hoc project support
- Support the UGG Distributor business by supporting any requests and cascading information to the Marketing teams
- Operate cross-functionally across all Deckers departments to support UGG business and marketing needs
Who You Are:
- Able to prioritize tasks and works well towards deadlines
- A great communicator with partners across the business, internally and externally
- Exceptional planning and organizing skills
- Flexible and adaptable to change
- A collaborative team player
- Has a problem solving mindset
- A flare for Social Media and a creative eye
We would Love to Hear from People with:
- Experience working in a marketing role
- A passion for the UGG brand journey
- Proficiency with software applications like Microsoft Office, Adobe Illustrator and InDesign is a plus
- This role requires written and oral fluency in German and English. Fluency in additional European languages is highly advantageous
Equal Employment Opportunity
Diversity and inclusion are key to our success. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and our employees are people with different strengths, experiences and backgrounds who share a passion for our brands. We welcome qualified applicants embracing their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, military or veteran status, mental or physical disability, medical condition and all of the other beautiful parts of your identity.