At a Glance:
The Content Manager works closely with campaign, strategic planning and creative teams to plan, execute and evaluate social media marketing initiatives and story-telling. You are able to translate the On voice and tone to social media and commercial channels, track audience trends and social conversations, and make complex topics accessible and informative for our audience in China.
We believe in speed, teamwork and provocation. On’s Content Team empowers people to challenge the status quo. We’ll encourage you to break the rules, knock things down, rebuild them better, and push the boundaries of what’s possible. It takes a team of people who invest in others' success, and together we make On the place where we do the best work of our career. We’re a team that is radically honest. We are curious and competitive. We embrace teamwork and adaptability. We’re proud to be unmistakably On.
- Manage and create content with support from inhouse copywriter and external contributor
- Grow our audience by developing a social presence that stands out among the noise
- Frame and package On stories in a creative, engaging way and develop a unique voice on our social accounts
- Execute and update social media content plans in collaboration with teammates. This will involve development of both planned and ad-hoc content, publishing, and facilitation of promotional activities on social media
- Use data to make the decision and tell a story
- Monitor and report performance of published social content and community interactions
- Maintain awareness of changing social trends and able to identify potential opportunities for On’s presence in the social media landscape
- Develop audience engagement with the content lens for feature stories and special projects to build a core, engaged audience
- You are empathic, curious, supportive and obsessed on creating and managing content that engage with our audience.
- You listen and internalize, before you react: you understand that passionate creators may have conflicting goals and you strive to make all parties feel heard and supported.
- You are also able to be firm when necessary, establishing clear boundaries and expectations.
- You have big ambitions: we believe On will be the sports media brand of this generation. You will want to help us make that a reality.
What we offer: