At a Glance:
We are excited to offer the position of Regional Lead Northern China to an entrepreneurial member of our growing China team. On is the fasted running brand globally. Our success is based on the exclusive collaboration with the best sports stores and a premium service concept.
On wants to inspire runners all over the world. As a Swiss company On acts faster, is more customized, and more creative than conventional brands.
As you might expect from a sports brand with running at its core, the China team at On is a fastpaced place to be. You’ll be part of the China Commercial team and co-working with a group of highly motivated individuals and teams all together towards the mission of On, Ignite human spirit through movement. This role is based in Beijing, China.
- Develop Northern Regional growth strategies with the focus on market trends, consumer insights which could best represents On’s brand mission and identity and contribute to the overall business ambitions.
- Use holistic view to manage budget and resources across channels.
- Develop new city entry plan, including real estate opportunity, store type (Retail / WHSL), Partner Strategy and Competitors assessment.
- Work with Account and Landlord to lead store planning and opening process in the region
- Constantly explore opportunities and fast experiment ideas to excellence retail store management and operations
- Develop and build strong partnerships with key account partners, sports communities, real estate partners and related government relationships in the region
- Initiate projects which could add value to On brand image and business growth.
- Lead and coach team to perform and be excellent.
- A candidate with 5 – 8year-experience in the related retail /consumer goods industry
- Willing to challenge, to explore and to experiment to make things differently
- You are an active learner with growth mind-set, eagle to learn and self-development
- You are self-motivated meanwhile be able to motivate others through living On spirits and mission
- Good team player with can-do-attitude
- Strategic thinker who has proven records of delivering results
- Good communication and influence skills with both written and verbal in English and Mandarin
What we offer: