VALLON is a rapidly growing eyewear scaleup on a mission to rethink and redefine sports eyewear. We are looking for an ambitious Athlete and Influencer Manager to join our small, international team at our Amsterdam office as we strive to scale VALLON to become a global leader for sports eyewear.
We are looking for someone with extensive experience in working with athletes, ambassadors, and influencers to take charge of our early-stage partnership programs and to become a key member of our team. You will be responsible for driving growth and revenue by securing athlete and lifestyle influencer partnerships to generate brand awareness, drive sales and establish VALLON as the go-to eyewear brand for the outdoor activities and sports we cover.
In this position, you will need to build a team (in-office or remote) responsible for scaling up strategic partnerships with athletes and influencers according to targets. You will need to be both analytical and strategic, as well as hands-on and highly engaged.
The ideal candidate, in addition to meeting the qualifications below, is passionate about the outdoors, has an appetite for growth, and possesses a positive mindset with a ‘do-whatever-it-takes’ attitude.
· Taking charge of our athlete and influencer program, including managing and growing a team to handle the increasing demands and opportunities.
· Overseeing all influencer marketing channels (Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, TikTok, etc.).
· Creating clear objectives and KPIs for each specific campaign.
· Identifying, selecting, negotiating, and drawing up collaboration agreements with athletes and influencers.
· Monitoring the performance of each collaborator and analyzing overall campaign results according to the campaign objectives and KPIs.
· Drafting briefings, maintaining communication, and continuously reviewing creative output and overall performance of each collaborator.
· Developing and growing our ambassador program and other top-tier partnerships.
· Being a scaleup, you will be expected to assist the team and occasionally take charge of the many possible daily requirements, problems, initiatives, and opportunities that come with growing a business.
We are very excited to have a new member join our team. The right person for the role will have:
· 3-5+ years experience working with influencer marketing, PR, or partnerships.
· Experience managing a budget and monitoring performance.
· Proven track record of building strong, long-lasting, and profitable relationships with influencers and other partners.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
· Excellent organizational skills and the ability to prioritize in the face of rapid growth.
· An empathetic, good-natured, and prestige-less personality that fits in well with our team.
· Experience in E-commerce is preferred.
Full-time (40 hours per week)
Preferred start date:
Competitive salary based on experience