As a member of the People & Culture team, the Recruiter plays a key role in actively recruiting for defined positions as well as maintain a best-in class hiring process – constantly aiming for improvements and advancements. This ranges from creating job descriptions and job postings, sourcing candidates through databases and social media, screening applications, coordinating the interview process, ensuring a professional communication throughout the entire process as well as conducting interviews. Additionally, the Recruiter creates and submits job offers, handles respective paperwork for new hires and participates and supports in general HR administration tasks and projects along the entire employee lifecycle.
To strengthen our team located in Hünenberg (ZG), Switzerland, we are seeking a Recruiter with passion for sports to commence immediately or by agreement.
How you’ll make a difference
- Support managers in creating job descriptions and specifications and ensure to compile a relevant list of requirements
- Create job postings and attract suitable candidates through advertisements, database, social media, fairs and other potential channels
- Pre-screen all applications in database (Greenhouse) including ABC analysis and first recommendation for manager
- Coordinate entire interview process including interview set-up, communication with candidate, manager and additional interview partners
- Conduct interviews, handle rejections
- Ensure professional communication flow during the entire recruitment process
- Create and submit job offers/employment agreements and relevant documents to final candidates
- Handle respective paperwork for new hires including onboarding (introduction plans, coordination of appointments)
- Participate and support general HR administration tasks and projects along the entire employee lifecycle
- Support company projects in terms of Talent & Acquisition and employer branding
What you need to win
- Commercial education (KV, commercial school or similar) and ideally further education in HR
- 2 – 3 years of experience in recruiting and HR administration, preferably in a comparable industry
- Great social, communication and interpersonal skills
- High discretion and strong in dealing with confidential information
- Enthusiastic, motivated and friendly person with a high sense of responsibility and accuracy
- Ability to stay calm and keep the overview and service-orientation even in hectic times
- Very good communication skills in German and English with the ability to effectively interact with candidates and staff members at all levels as well as with external partners
- Profound IT user knowledge (MS Office, Outlook) and ability to cope with a wide range of different tools and applications
- Passion for sports and the Specialized brand
What we offer: We are a dynamic and multicultural team within an innovative and growing environment. You can look forward to a modern working space, lunch rides, social security- and many other benefits.
You are interested? We look forward to receiving your compelling application stating your salary expectation and earliest starting date. Please submit your application exclusively via our online career portal. Applications via e-mail, mail or employment agencies will not be considered.
At Specialized, innovation has guided our every decision since 1974. As more riders of all ages discover the joy of riding a bike, we’re here to do the best work of our lives to push the greatest human powered machine into the future. We believe that bikes have the power to change lives, and serve as a powerful weapon against climate change. We’re a team of barrier-breakers, disrupters, and problem solvers. We’re committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce where every teammate can succeed as we inspire riders everywhere.