POSITION TITLE: Global Distribution & Transportation Data Analytics Manager (m/f/d)
LOCATION: preferred location Altenmarkt/Austria or Garching near Munich / Germany, possible also in Überherrn/Germany or Annecy/France
We are creating a new challenging role to drive Data Analytics within our Distribution and Transportation global team! This key function will guide strategic decisions to enable data driven and fact-based decision making to support the development of our brands in the Sporting Goods industry.
We are looking for a Data Analytics Manager to:
- Define, execute and continuously develop the global data analytics strategy.
- Increase data transparency regarding performance, costs and environmental impacts.
- Drive all related reporting requests with IT.
- Implement and govern full automated performance monitoring.
- Define, implement and constantly improve standardized reports, dashboards and KPIs.
- Provide full data transparency to the global organization and its internal customers.
- Drive innovation and digitalization by implementing new technologies and predictive analytics solutions.
- Communicate analytic findings through visualization techniques to foster a data-driven culture.
- Train key- and end user.
- Own data management and reporting tools.
- Manage a team member remotely (located in Europe).
- Drive testing of reports, data quality control, data modelling.
- Closely collaborate with IT teams to improve data quality.
To be successful in this role, you are:
- Passionate for dealing with a high complexity of data sources, processes and stakeholders.
- Excellent in Analytical thinking/Data mining, striking the right balance of focus between technical mindset and business orientation.
- Structured and organized, with a problem-solving approach.
- Able to adapt to changes in a multicultural environment, with good communication skills.
- Flexible in working time to cope with different time zones.
A solid statistical background is a prerequisite.
Command of SAP (MM, SD) and SAP BI, SAP Analytics Cloud, SAP Analytics for MS Office is mandatory.
Knowledge of logistics and transportation processes is a plus.
Command of Alteryx, PowerBI, Qlik, SQL, R and Python is a plus.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant professional experience in Analytics, preferably in Supply Chain, Logistics/Warehousing or Transport Operations. Proven experience in translating business requirements into well-defined analytics proposals.
- Bachelor or Master’s degree (in Supply Chain/Logistics or Business Administration or Engineering, Statistics or Data Science)
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU:
- An interesting role in an exciting industry
- Career progression and training opportunities
- The opportunity for independent and self-reliant work
- A friendly and vibrant working environment in a dynamic and international team
- Possibility to work from home 2 days a week
Please submit your application online.
When making the application, please state your salary expectation related to this role.