At a Glance:
We are looking for a Digital Site Strategy and Experience lead to shape the next growth phase of On's onsite experience. You will work alongside the Head of Ecommerce, North America and the Global Merchandising & Optimization team in a hyper growth and fast paced environment. You will be responsible for developing top-level strategies, prioritization, coordination and execution of the overall web strategy for North America in collaboration with global teams. You will aim to provide a best-in-class onsite shopping experience by optimizing and innovating the way we present our products and campaigns. You understand industry best practices and apply innovative digital and merchandising strategies to improve both website performance and the enhance the overall customer journey. You will communicate across a broad spectrum of stakeholders both locally and globally and leverage all of our available digital tools to ensure content and merchandising plans are covered from all fronts. You will also have the pulse of what is globally required within overall digital content management and visual merchandising via your strong connection to global teams and your pulse of the North America (NA) landscape.
As you might expect from a running brand, the E-Commerce team at On is a fast-paced place to be. This team of interdisciplinary all-stars is used to rapid turnaround times and ambitious targets. From engineers to designers, data scientists, and digital marketing specialists, this is the team responsible for creating winning digital products and campaigns that run the length of the purchase funnel. The shared goal? Efficient growth at high speed – what else?
- Lead the overall design and execution of the overall site strategy and digital content / merchandising strategy for On through a North America Lens
- Champion the constant enhancement of creating a ‘best in class’ and engaging user experience on our webshop
- Manage the NA Searchandising index, improving results for onsite search and testing alternative product sequencing strategies
- Oversee and optimize local product catalogue(s) and website hierarchy, ensuring site functionality fuels the biggest impact possible while optimizing our overall merchandising efficacy
- Drive global and local market activations, stories, and brand moments on our site, enabling the webshop to be a pinnacle representation of our brand
- Collaborate with Digital Creative and Production teams to build a bespoke suite of enticing assets and rich copy sets for the NA region
- Drive and collaborate with our Digital Personalization teams to enable personalized and localized content, service-related messaging, and optimization of overall product recommendations
- Collaborate with our Ecommerce Merch Planner NA to ensure maximum efficiency across full product assortment and protect inventory level(s)
- 5+ years experience in an Ecommerce or Digital Merchandising role, ideally set within a fast-growth DTC Ecommerce landscape
- Knowledge of and proficiency with E-Merchandising, Onsite Search and CMS tools
- An innate understanding of digital customer behavior, product lifecycle, market/seasonal trends, and how the onsite experience can impact the funnel conversion rate
- Experience with digital visual merchandising, strong project management, and execution of business intelligence and analytics tools
- Customer-centric mindset who enjoys coming up with creative solutions
- Analytical and data-driven, can read numbers to identify risk factors and potentialize opportunities
- Able to multitask, work at pace and adapt to change
- Excellent at building internal cross-functional relationships on both a local and global level
What We Offer:
We offer a dynamic, challenging, and sportive environment that has been ranked as the ‘fastest-growing sports company’ of its time. With offices across the globe, we are an international team who is hungry to innovate and build something incredible. We foster an active environment where each individual thrives for excellence and can achieve their full potential. This is where your work matters, you’re hands-on and your team members are amongst the very best in their respective disciplines and fields.
If you are driven to bring On to the next level, curious about the opportunity, and want to be part of our growing team send us your application, and join the ONiverse!