At Mizuno Corporation EMEA we're looking for a Human Resources Advisor (FTC) to join our team.
At Mizuno Corporation EMEA we’re looking for a Human Resources Advisor (FTC) to join our team.
About the job
Do you want to work for an organisation that places the values of “Fair-Play”, “Friendship” and having a “Fighting Spirit”, at the forefront of their mission and vision? If so, this could be the role for you.
Are you an experienced HR professional with proven track record in a busy 360 Generalist role? Or perhaps you are someone who has been specialising in Talent Management or Learning & Development and would like to return to a broader Generalist role?
We are seeking an HR Advisor to join our UK team on a Fixed Term Contract for 12-15 months. This role is based within our Cumbernauld facility to provide support across the UK, including to our head office near Reading. As this role is based within a manufacturing site, it is essential you are available to work on site 3-4 days per week, with the option of 1 day a week working from home.
Key roles and responsibilities include;
- End to end recruitment management – identifying recruitment needs in partnership with managers, managing supplier relationships, effective sourcing, supporting interviewing and onboarding processes, managing offer processes, supporting managers to gain key skills in these areas, identifying talent in a candidate lead market, tracking recruitment spend and providing management reports.
- Providing advice to managers and staff on a wide range of HR and ER matters
- Supporting Managers in effective Employee Relations cases Working closely with the QHSE and on-site Management Team to continue to develop a “Safety First” culture
- Working with the HR team and Managers to effectively implement Employee Engagement Strategy
- Identifying skills gaps and implementing effective in-house and external training programmes across the organisation at all levels
- Utilising Apprenticeship Levy funding, including FWDF to meet training needs cost effectively
- Reviewing policies in line with changes in legislation and case law, making recommendations and implementing changes as needed
- Design and implement relevant HR projects in partnership with the HR team to meet business needs
- Support on annual performance reviews and appraisals
- Provide data and management reports
- Effectively administrate day-to-day HR information
Please note, this is a Fixed Term Contract (FTC) for a period of 12-15 months, covering a period of maternity leave including handover period. Contract is for 32 hours per week, FTE 35 hours per week. Salary pro rata.
Company Pension scheme
Mizuno staff discount on a wide range of products
Leisure subsidy – contribution to your gym/golf membership
Employee Assistance Programme
Retail discount scheme
Private dental – eligible after 12 months service
Private health care – eligible after 12 months service
Life Assurance – eligible after 12 months service
Company sick pay – eligible after 12 months service
33 days holiday including public holidays with additional days for long serving staff members
The ideal candidate will be/have;
- Effective communicator
- Ability to work with staff from a wide range of backgrounds and across multiple locations – experience in manufacturing, construction or similar industry would be beneficial
- Able to apply emotional intelligence and approach challenges inquisitively to gain insight and implement effective solutions
- Strong recruitment background with an understanding of enhancing recruitment processes, focusing on candidate experience, and identifying talent in a candidate lead market for roles across the UK
- Able to work effectively within a small and busy team, using own initiative to understand key priorities
- Experience of designing and implementing HR projects as part of a team
- Up-to-date knowledge of employment law
- Knowledge of payroll processing would be beneficial (but not essential)
Apply for the job
Do you want to join our team as our new Human Resources Advisor (FTC)? Then we’d love to hear about you!