Are you ready to create new brands or elevate existing brands to higher levels? Are you the type that naturally inspires and reliably leads others? Does being responsible for a motivated team and exciting clients appeal to you? Do you think visual in all areas of communication, from concept development to print design, digital, graphics, photo, and video? Then join us and let’s take this incredible design journey together.
„You are the spearhead of our client’s brand visualization. You lead, steer brands and elevate their design language to new levels.”
Rouven, Director Advertising
- Creative leadership and management of brands
- Together with your copywriting partner, you develop and present big ideas, creative concepts and 360° campaigns.
- You lead the visualization of campaigns – from ideation to execution.
- Development of brand guidelines and key visuals.
- Strong conceptual and reasoning skills.
- Distinct creativity and a very high design quality standard.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in a branding, design and/or communications agency as a senior graphic designer or art director.
- Experience in photo & film production.
KISKA is an equal opportunity employer. It’s a no-brainer, but important to mention. Salary compensation is based on current market expectations, as well as your proven skills and experience. (Hint: it’s competitive). To be considered for the role, please submit your application at the earliest possible time, our team is awaiting it with interest.