At Mizuno Corporation EMEA we're looking for a Digital Marketing Coordinator to join our team.
At Mizuno Corporation EMEA we’re looking for a Digital Marketing Coordinator to join our team.
Mizuno is an international sports brand founded in 1906 in Osaka (Japan). Throughout the years we have grown into a global player of high-tech products in the field of various functional sports, such as Running, Tennis, Volleyball, Handball, Football, Golf and many more. Amongst others we are the proud sponsor of the TCS Amsterdam Marathon, the Dutch Volleyball federation, and many professional clubs, federations, and athletes.
Through years of experience and our devotion to support our customers in achieving their best, we strive to deliver the best quality. Our high-quality standards are in line with our philosophy: ‘To contribute to society through the advancement of sporting goods and the promotion of sports’.
In EMEA, Mizuno has several local country offices and a new HQ in Rotterdam.
About the job
You are responsible for the way Mizuno is presented on our website and the stories we tell raging from immersive storytelling to presenting our products in an inspiring way. We aim to inspire people and make it easy to find the right products to help them achieving their next goal so that they might inspire others.
Our platforms keep evolving and you play a key role in translating customer behavior into requirements to brief our development partner to keep up.
Closely working with our Marketing Coordinators, Product team and E-commerce team, it is your task to keep track of our marketing calendar and bring everything together representing Mizuno in the best way possible.
Also, you ensure that all local Mizuno offices are aligned provided with the newest digital marketing calendar and content on time. You ensure consistent brand communication across all websites in the EMEA region.
Key tasks and responsibilities
• In charge of content management, design language and tone-of-voice for the marketing part of our website such as our campaign pages, home page, store locator, shoe finder and explore Mizuno portal.
• Working with our development partner to improve our website’s performance and user experience according to the latest standards and current customer behavior.
• Coordinate the publishing schedule (digital marketing calendar) each season for Mizuno.com and all other digital channels including the translation of our content.
• Owner of our DAM system (Getty) for the distribution of seasonal and brand content to our market offices and distributors.
• Analyze the websites performance on a regular basis and formulate a clear strategy to continuously improve.
• Work closely with the E-com team to safeguard our priorities, improve our e-mail strategy, and offer a seamless customer journey from orientation to purchase.
• Responsible for optimizing the SEO ranking of all our marketing related content and formulate website guidelines to optimize on performance and keep to our design language.
• Participate in the strategy for digital marketing content creation according to the seasonal marketing calendar and provide input how to improve our content for the website.
• Copywriting for Mizuno.com, social media and sell-in / sell-out materials and assist in photo editing when necessary.
• Creative thinking and providing input regularly about content creation regarding sponsored athletes, events, and our brand in general.
- Completed University or bachelor’s degree in Marketing/Communications/Media or similar.
- 2-4 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Advanced knowledge of Photoshop and web design tools (Salesforce is pre).
- Analytical skills and knowledge of GA4.
- Experience within the sports industry is a pre, a passion for sports is a must.
- Fluent in English with excellent copywriting skills.
- Positive mind-set and always on the look-out for solutions.
- Attention to detail, taking ownership and result orientated are key traits
Having a valid EU work-permit in place is required. No sponsorship is available for this job.
What we offer
- A dynamic role within a successful and established international sports brand.
- A competitive salary and good secondary conditions including a good pension scheme, 25 holidays and insurances.
- Flexible working hours and (partly) working from home. We work hybrid.
- Inspirational office environment with nice facilities such as on-site gym and company football team.
- Space for talent and personal development.
- International work environment with ambitious colleagues.
- Being part of a group of people who are working towards the same goal: grow the brand as big as possible, without losing the high-quality standards and philosophy out of sight!
Apply for the job
Do you want to join our team as our new Digital Marketing Coordinator? Then we’d love to hear from you!