VF Corporation is looking for a Cloud Native Application Development & Integration Engineer with hands on experience on Full Stack technologies to help with ongoing development and operations with MuleSoft and Cloud Platform DevOps Engineering team based in Stabio, Switzerland.
VF is a global apparel company connecting people to the lifestyles they cherish through our family of iconic brands. At the heart of our journey lies our purpose: We power movements of sustainable and active lifestyles for the betterment of people and our planet. This is our purpose. It’s the reason we come to work every day. Our purpose unites us and leads us to pursue our goals, together. This is our calling.
Let’s Talk about the Role
The Senior Integration Engineer will be working closely with Architecture, Operations, Engineering and business team members to develop and Implement cutting edge solutions.
You will partner closely with technical experts including, but not limited to Architects, in defining reusable patterns, developing code standards/guidelines, and creating a review process that ensures quality across the development pipeline.
How You Will Make a Difference
Primary responsibilities are focused on the Analysis, Design, Development, and Testing of leading-edge solutions utilizing MuleSoft, working side by side with the other team member to define middleware API Integrations, develop and deliver efficient MuleSoft API’s. You will:
- Collaborate with different streams to build API Integration contracts to be deployed on MuleSoft.
- Explain complex technical issues to developers in an easy-to-understand manner and recommend clearly thought-out solutions.
- Documentation of API contracts.
- Collaborate with Lead Engineers, Architects, Solution Architects to ensure technical solutions are meeting the standards for reusability & extensibility
- Estimate the size of backlog items that they are responsible for delivering and translate backlog items into engineering design and tasks
- Work in a team with other cloud development engineers to release deliverable for the business
- Participate in an Agile squad (scrum team)
- Develop a quick prototyping or proof-of-concepts in new technologies in the technology or platform evaluation phase.
- Provide on-call production support as needed.
Skills for Success
You will have a good understanding of Cloud Native application development and integration Solution as well as:
- Extensive Mule API Design and Development experience.
- Experience in integrating 3rd party suppliers, vendors, partners APIs into cloud hosted native applications.
- Experience writing RAML specifications.
- Experience on administrative aspects of Anypoint Platform along with experience in writing and running MUnit tests.
- Strong understanding and experience in using database programming including JDBC, and relational databases like SQL Server or Oracle.
- Knowledge of Security, Logging, Auditing, Policy Management and Performance Monitoring and KPI for end-to-end process execution.
- Good knowledge of SOA architecture and fluency in web service standards and technologies (XML, SOAP, WSDL, XSD, UDDI, REST).
- Good understanding of NFRs – Performance, Security, High Availability as well as Mule internals.
- Experience with Junit, Jenkins, Maven, Artifactory, GitHub/BitBucket.
- Experience with Java, Spring, Any ORM (Hibernate, etc.) along with event-driven driven systems (Amazon SQS, SNS and Lambda based functions). Kafka exposure is a plus.
- Ability to perform code review and technical design review.
What’s in it For You
We’re in the business of unleashing human potential, driven by the ideas, energy and commitment of our people. That’s why we offer comprehensive benefits that encourage mental, physical and financial well-being for all VF associates. When it comes to benefits, we’re the total package:
- A supportive feedback-based culture where respect and integrity guide us in what we do
- An inclusive international environment where people of diverse backgrounds, lifestyles and nationalities love working together
- Be part of an iconic lifestyle brand in a multi brand, multi countries organization
- On site gym offering health and well-being initiatives
- A discount card with 50% on all VF brands
- Subsidised canteen and break out areas offering complimentary hot drinks
Free to Be, Inclusion & Diversity
As a purpose-led, performance driven company, we strive to foster a culture of belonging based on respect, connection, openness and authenticity. We are committed to building and maintaining a workplace that celebrates the diversity of our associates, allowing them to bring their authentic selves to work every day.
As an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, VF is committed to support disadvantaged groups whilst providing equal opportunities for both VF associates and applicants alike.
If you like what you have read and want to join our team then we would like to hear from you!