About the role
As an Allocator, you will effectively analyse the product selling and store inventory objectives within the company owned International retail stores. You will work directly with the merchandising and allocation team to communicate product opportunities based on sales history, current sales trends, and inventory needs as well as identify slow sellers and implement exit strategies in collaboration with the Merchant team.
Our Allocator’s main duties and responsibilities will consist of but not limited to:
- Allocating product to each store taking into account their individual needs and keeping within stock plans set at store, gender and category level.
- Demonstrating knowledge of all peak season shifts, bank holidays, half terms and other events across the whole store portfolio.
- Executing quarterly planned master assortment initial allocation by store division department and replenishment of product to all assigned stores.
- Managing auto replenishment and proactively making adjustments based on sales trends, seasonality factors, and business needs.
- Ensuring the right balance of product within their respective stock to sales by gender/ category as well as maintaining proper stock needs at the store level based on sales, capacity, and sales volume.
- Developing and adhering to allocation parameters that take into account store capacity, sales, trends, product seasonality and product life cycle.
- Reviewing various company generated and localised reports to facilitate stock balancing, inventory management and sales trends to guide strategic allocation of product to stores.
- Attending store visits to enhance understanding
Core skills as an Allocator
You will be an organised person with an eye for detail and have the ability to prioritise multiple projects. You will need to demonstrate the below skills/experience:
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills are required.
- Detailed oriented and able to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Computer literate with knowledge of Excel, Power Point and other advanced retail systems.
- Self-starter with high level of initiative and a strong sense of ownership and urgency.
- Strong organisational and time management skills.
- Good project management experience and flexibility to adapt to change.
- Ability to work cross functionally and develop relationships.
- Highly collaborative and able to operate at all levels, internally and externally.
- Flexible and able to take on new challenges.
What you’ll get
- Full Time Permanent role working
- Competitive Salary
- Free onsite parking
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Product discount
- Group Personal Pension
- Group Income Protection
- Group Life Assurance
- Long Service Award
- Employee Assistant Programme
If this sounds like a role for you, please click to apply, and visit about.skechers.com/careers/ for more details on Skechers.