At Mizuno Corporation EMEA we're looking for a Area Sales Representative – UK North to join our team.
At Mizuno Corporation EMEA we’re looking for a Area Sales Representative – UK North to join our team.
About the job
Do you want to work for an organisation that places the values of “Fair-Play”, “Friendship” and having a “Fighting Spirit”, at the forefront of their mission and vision? This could be the role for you.
Mizuno is an international sports brand founded in 1906 in Osaka (Japan). For over 100 years Mizuno has worked tirelessly to establish a reputation as a world class manufacturer of technical sporting equipment, including Golf, Running, Tennis, Baseball and Football.
Mizuno has long been the iron choice of better players worldwide – with multiple major winners and world #1s playing our equipment on their rise to prominence. Recently that legacy has been added to with 4 majors wins and numerous awards from the golfing media.
Backed up with an industry-leading custom fit Swing DNA system – Mizuno is setting a new standard for other manufacturers to match.
Through years of experience and devotion to supporting our customers in achieving their best, we remain true to our Corporate Philosophy: ‘To contribute to society by developing sports products and promoting sports in general’.
The Mizuno EMEA Golf division has several local country offices, for our UK office we have an exciting opportunity to join the team for an: Area Sales Representative – Golf (North-East, North-West and North Midlands)
As part of the Golf EMEA team, you will build upon our current success and contribute to the growth of our Golf business. You will be responsible for formulating and executing a business plan for the territory to expand the current customer base to develop sales across our range of quality products.
Key roles and responsibilities include;
- Driving sales of Footwear, Apparel and Golf Balls to add to our already established hardware and equipment business.
- Maintain high levels of hardware sales through Mizuno organised fitting events and regular training of our network of DNA Fitting Centres
- Establish a network of Brand Ambassadors to promote the full range of Mizuno golf products in store
- Merchandise the brand prominently in accounts in the area to maximise brand awareness and sell through.
- Attend and represent the brand at exhibitions and events.
- Ensure accounts retrievable are kept within company expectations of payment.
Bonus up to £15k per annum, subject to meeting targets and overall performance
Company Pension scheme with various options to suit your needs
Mizuno staff discount on a wide range of products
Leisure subsidy – contribution to your gym/golf membership
Employee Assistance Programme
Retail discount scheme
Private health care
Company sick pay
33 days holiday including public holidays with additional days for long serving staff members
The ideal candidate will be/have;
- Professional prospecting and sales skills with a track record of securing new business.
- Exceptional account management skills, to include quarterly reviews and tracking of agreed category targets
- A proven sales background ideally from FMCG, Media, Pharmaceutical or the golf industry
- Knowledge of golf custom fitting process
- Excellent inter-personal communication skills and the ability to work with business partners at all levels.
- Keen interest in Golf, with a current handicap of 9 or less.
- Good computer/IT skills specifically Excel
- Degree or PGA qualified
- Full UK driving licence, 6 points or less.
- Ideally based between Leeds and Sheffield
Apply for the job
Do you want to join our team as our new Area Sales Representative – UK North? Then we’d love to hear about you!