VF Corporation is looking for an exceptional Senior Manager Direct to Consumer Technology EMEA to join our SAP Supply Chain Product team based in Stabio, Switzerland
VF is a global apparel company connecting people to the lifestyles they cherish through our family of iconic brands. At the heart of our journey lies our purpose: We power movements of sustainable and active lifestyles for the betterment of people and our planet. This is our purpose. It’s the reason we come to work every day. Our purpose unites us and leads us to pursue our goals, together. This is our calling.
Let’s Talk about the Role
You as Senior Manager, Direct to Consumer Technology EMEA, will be part of the SAP Supply Chain Product team with focus on the DTC area, reporting to the Global DTC Director, with main purpose to drive the team in managing the different projects in scope for the EMEA market. You will:
- Manage the EMEA DTC team autonomously
- Be acting as counterpart of the Retail CoE Business team
- Be managing complex Project initiatives
- Participate in design activities, from fit/gap analysis to application and/or process
- design specification supporting design of SAP functional solutions if required
- Translate business requirements into specific application or process designs covering
- both functional and non-functional aspects
- Be able to manage escalations, prioritizations and anticipate/addressing promptly the issues to line manager
- Collaborate with the line manager, business, and integration partners to ensure right solution is designed and deployed
- Independently lead or execute assignments and projects reporting into your supervisors
How You Will Make a Difference
- Building strong relationship with the DTC team and Business Stakeholders
- Becoming the “owner” of the DTC Projects, providing leadership for those involved in the initiatives
- Supporting the DTC resources to the successful completion of the assigned task
- Sharing your knowledge, ideas and experiences with your colleagues and the wider team
- Collaborating with Vendors to successfully manage the different Projects
- Collaborating with Teams to successfully manage the different Projects
Skills for Success
You will be a seasoned retail professional with:
- The ability to manage complex initiatives
- A keen interest in mentoring and developing junior talent as well as sharing knowledge across the team
- Experience in working with business process/activity owners in understanding business requirement and solution design
- Experience working with technical architects and developers on technical design and development
- Ability to interact with business leadership and strong teamworking
- Experience of SAP MM, SAP SD, SAP LE, LO, FI-CO modules preferably with SAP AFS, FMS, or IS-Retail
- Experience in the fashion/apparel/footwear industry
- Excellent written and oral communications in English
- Travel by air and overnight, as required 20% amount of time.
- Lifting and/or bending, lifting 10 lbs. of weight.
What’s in it For You
We’re in the business of unleashing human potential, driven by the ideas, energy and commitment of our people. That’s why we offer comprehensive benefits that encourage mental, physical and financial well-being for all VF associates. When it comes to benefits, we’re the total package:
- A supportive feedback-based culture where respect and integrity guide us in what we do
- An inclusive international environment where people of diverse backgrounds, lifestyles and nationalities love working together
- Be part of an iconic lifestyle brand in a multi brand, multi countries organization
- On site gym offering health and well-being initiatives
- A discount card with 50% on all VF brands
- Subsidised canteen and break out areas offering complimentary hot drinks
Free to Be, Inclusion & Diversity
As a purpose-led, performance driven company, we strive to foster a culture of belonging based on respect, connection, openness and authenticity. We are committed to building and maintaining a workplace that celebrates the diversity of our associates, allowing them to bring their authentic selves to work every day.
As an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, VF is committed to support disadvantaged groups whilst providing equal opportunities for both VF associates and applicants alike.
If you like what you have read and want to join our team then we would like to hear from you!