We are looking for a Graphic Designer to participate in the development of Swimming brand Global campaign design & visual materials across all marketing initiatives.
Primarily, within the team assisting on the development of the buyers’ guides and packaging. Image retouching, graphic elements such as icons etc, print advertising, digital advertising layouts, point of sale, and other trade marketing collateral.
We expect a level of experience that balances multiple projects, focusing in Swimming brand but also across brands, successfully while assisting within the Global Design Team and external creatives such as photographers, videographers,…
Scope and Mission
· Create storyboards to communicate ideas with various internal global teams
· Work with product managers and the marketing team to produce final marketing designs
· Manage the in-design heavy lifting of the yearly Buyers Guides
· Be the referent Graphic Designer to insure the Aquasphere brand design integrity
· Support other brands when it’s needed
· Visualize and create various graphics including icons, packaging, videos;
· Maintain the optimal condition of logos, typography, layouts – adhering to the brand guidelines
· Shape the visual aspects of advertising content, websites, brochures, product packaging, in-store graphics, videos, etc
· Experienced in video editing
· Experienced in Photography in Studio (will be a must)
· Continually up-skill and research design concepts and current trends
· Provide creative support and advice to all marketing staff
· Prepare artwork for production and ensure consistent quality control and proofing of all output
Key duties and responsibilities
· Optimize and align sell-in and sell-out plans / tools for all countries and channels
· Support Global team as appropriate for key RCP presentations
Contribute to marketing plans (with global and regional marketing teams) to deliver the right tools to drive brand and products (campaigns, assets, investment strategy, trade marketing)
· High collaboration with region graphic designer to guaranty the brand design integrity.
· Ability to think creatively and justify concepts to: executives, designers, marketers, sales and other internal staff. Must have confidence to present work at design reviews.
· Have the ability to think big conceptually and develop integrated ideas that cross all mediums and channels.
· Committed to the professionalism of visual communication, passionate for design and creative problem solving.
· Be part of the organization and execution of the lifestyle photo shooting and videos, to produce the relevant assets to feed the brand content plan.
· Take ownership of projects and drives tasks through to completion on schedule. Responsible for success of the creative produced.
Follow a brief to detail and secondly offer improvements or alternative solutions.
o Excellent communication skills.
o Work closely with the Global Creative Services Manager to fulfil day-to-day requests and execute concepts.
o Working effectively in a Team.
o Good organizational skills, sense of prioritization.
o You are curious, dynamic, passionate about design and communication.
o You can work autonomous.
o Being a diver or swimmer is a plus.
o Strong Skill in Adobe suite, (Photoshop, Indesign, Illustrator, Premiere Pro,..).
o Proven aptitude for quick creative thinking with acute attention to detail.
o Experience and an understanding of catalogue/editorial layouts.
o Receive feedback in a professional way and be a team player.
o Photo retouching and reformatting various marketing materials.
o Take ownership of projects and drives tasks through to completion on schedule. Responsible for success of the creative produced.
o Good communication skills in English.
o Experience with printing processes.
Start date: August/September 2022
If you are excited about this opportunity and joining the Aqualung team, please apply!
We look forward to receiving your application!