VF International is looking for an exceptional Manager, Supply Chain COE to join our Supply Chain Centre of Excellence (COE) EMEA Team based in Stabio, Switzerland.
VF is one of the world’s largest apparel, footwear and accessories companies connecting people to the lifestyles, activities and experiences they cherish through our family of iconic brands such as Vans®, The North Face® and Timberland®. At the heart of our journey lies our company-wide purpose: We power movements of sustainable and active lifestyles for the betterment of people and our planet. This is our purpose. It’s the reason we come to work every day. It’s a commitment shared by our global associates across all brands. Our purpose unites us and leads us to pursue our goals, together. This is our calling.
Let’s Talk about the Role
Be part of the Supply Chain Centre of Excellence (CoE) EMEA – Planning and Procure to Pay (PLN/PTP) Team and contribute towards the overall VF “Consumer-Minded, Retail-Centric and Hyper-Digital” business model transformation. Promote, lead and support Supply Chain initiatives aiming to improve service, reduce costs, reduce time-to-market and standardize operational processes related to Planning and Procurement for all EMEA Brands.
Focus is to work in partnership with Brand Planning and Operations Teams, Sourcing, Logistics, Distribution Centers and Digital Technology to improve and enable new capabilities. Planning and Procure to Pay Business Process Owner in relevant Regional and Global projects and in support of the Business throughout the Ideation process. Work with peers across Regions to align, share best practices and cooperate on Global SC Initiatives.
How You Will Make a Difference
- Support strategy and flawless execution of Supply Chain Operations for all brands, from forecast generation and supply plan creation till fulfilment to consumer leveraging on multi-node environment.
- Project Management: lead assigned projects by planning and managing resources, defining timelines and milestones, monitoring progress and keeping all stakeholders informed.
- PLN/PTP Business Partner for all EMEA Brands: define and assess operational service requirements and continuous improvement initiatives.
- PLN/PTP Business Process Owner (BPO): Validate Business Requirements Documents, assess priorities and perform business triage. Liaise with DT and support the Business throughout the Ideation process and monitor return of investments.
- Promote best practices, review and optimize brand requirements, and constantly strive for improved standardized processes across different Brands. Participate in monthly meetings with both Direct to Consumer and Wholesale Middle Management Community.
- Problem Solving: proactively identify Supply Chain issues and/or opportunities and propose solutions/process improvements
- Metrics and KPIs: monitor Supply Chain Dashboards, mastering and deploying suitable Dashboard Tools
- Identify knowledge gaps and training needs, design training format and material, and deliver trainings on complex topics to the Business Community on regular basis
Skills for Success
- Education: University Degree
- Experience: 5 years’ experience in Supply Chain and/or Planning/Procurement with a multinational company
- Excellent English language – both written and verbal
- Good knowledge of Supply Chain and Planning/Procurement processes, systems and market trends
- Strong communication, presentation and writing skills
- Self-motivation and ability to identify opportunities to improve
- Strong Team Player and Problem Solver
- Sound business judgement and strong analytical skills
- Project Management techniques including planning, resource allocation, prioritization, evaluation and collaboration
- Exceptional interpersonal, influencing and conflict management skills
- Ability to work in a complex corporation with high independency
- Ability to work on multiple initiatives simultaneously, manage tight deadlines and flexible to change priorities based on unpredictable events
What’s in it For You
We’re in the business of unleashing human potential, driven by the ideas, energy and commitment of our people. That’s why we offer comprehensive benefits that encourage mental, physical and financial well-being for all VF associates. When it comes to benefits, we’re the total package.
- A supportive feedback-based culture where respect and integrity guide us in what we do
- An inclusive international environment where people of diverse backgrounds, lifestyles and nationalities love working together
- Be part of an iconic lifestyle brand in a multi brand, multi countries organization
- On site gym offering health and well-being initiatives
- A discount card with 50% on all VF brands
- Break out areas offering complimentary hot drinks
Free to Be, Inclusion & Diversity
As a purpose-led, performance driven company, we strive to foster a culture of belonging based on respect, connection, openness and authenticity. We are committed to building and maintaining a workplace that celebrates the diversity of our associates, allowing them to bring their authentic selves to work every day.
As an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, VF is committed to support disadvantaged groups whilst providing equal opportunities for both VF associates and applicants alike.
If you like what you have read and want to join our team then we would like to hear from you!