About the Facilities Administrator
As the Facilities Administrator you will be the first line support for stores across the UK and mainland Europe, as well as contractors for all issues regarding the maintenance, repair and Health and Safety. You will coordinate and maintain relationships with the various contractors that operate within our stores and the helpdesk function within the construction team.
Our Facilities Administrator main duties and responsibilities will consist of but not limited to:
- Working with contractors to provide excellent service to the stores to resolve facilities-based issues and projects.
- Responding to maintenance requests whilst complying with maintenance helpdesk procedures.
- Reviewing quotes and proposals in line with requirements and budgets for approval.
- Monitoring the maintenance helpdesk daily.
- Raising purchase orders for Maintenance and Construction as required.
- Prioritising facility issues and action in a pro-active manner to ensure jobs are completed within agreed timescales.
- Monitoring the Preventative Maintenance Programs, including but not exclusive to electrical testing, fire prevention, HVAC, controlling and managing the certification process and ensuring the completion of works highlighted during planned programmed visits
- Responding appropriately to emergencies or urgent issues as they arise and coordinate to resolution.
- Undertaking other special projects as assigned.
- Assisting retail office department as and when required.
- Some travel will be required.
Core skills as a Payroll Administrator
Previous experience in Facilities is not essential, as full training will be provided. However, a flair for providing great customer service with the ability to display a high degree of professionalism, tact and diplomacy is key!
In addition, you will need to be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Proficient in MS-Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, with the ability to problem solve.
- Friendly and approachable with a can-do attitude.
- Ability to develop strong interpersonal relationships among all cross-functional groups.
- Possess strong organisational and time management skills, an eye for detail and the ability to prioritise your workload.
- Flexibility to frequent changes and the ability to react quickly.
- Self-starter with high level of initiative and a strong sense of ownership and urgency.
- Experience in an administrative background would be an advantage.
Please note that our Facilities Administrator position is based in St. Albans Hertfordshire.
What you’ll get
- Full Time permanent role working Mon-Fri
- Competitive Salary
- Free onsite parking
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Product discount
- Group Personal Pension
- Group Income Protection
- Group Life Assurance
- Long Service Award
- Employee Assistance Programme
If this sounds like a role for you, please click to apply, and visit about.skechers.com/careers/ for more details on Skechers.