Icebreaker is looking to fill a one-year temporary contract for an exceptional E-Commerce Specialist EMEA to join our EMEA E-Commerce team based in Stabio, Switzerland.
Driven by the belief that nature has the answers, we provide natural performance alternatives to synthetic-based apparel, to create a healthier and more sustainable future for our species and the planet. We're passionate about connecting people to natural alternatives.
In 2022 we continue to launch campaigns and activities to enable people to better understand how their clothes are made, what they are made of and how moving to natural alternatives can make a positive impact. Our plastic-free ambition: We are aiming for all our materials to be plastic-free by 2023. The constant pursuit of better is what drives our progress. We're not perfect, but we're looking for solutions that make a positive difference.
Let’s Talk about the Role
As EMEA E-Commerce Specialist, you will support in implementing content and merchandising activities across the Icebreaker EMEA websites to maximize the potential of our business strategy while adhering to the identity of the brand.
You will work together with various members of the EMEA and global e-commerce teams in executing operational tasks to maintain the day-to-day business, meanwhile aiding in the planning of future campaigns together with the analysis of past implementations.
How You Will Make a Difference
While the core of your work will be focused on content and merchandising, you will also support in e-commerce planning, buying, and operations as needed. You will achieve this by:
- Creating briefs according to campaign objectives and collaborating with our internal marketing teams & external agencies to develop creative assets
- Contributing as needed to the development and deployment of promotional EDMs, as well as assisting in the implementation of new automated email programs
- Refreshing website content & setting up promotional mechanisms on SFCC across 9 locales & 15 countries
- Actively contributing to the QA checks of planned site refreshes for new content launches, special promos & sales activities
- Supporting site maintenance activities and merchandising enhancements throughout the season, including execution and analysis of AB test programs to optimize the content, merchandising and promotional strategies over time
- Participating in the planning of the monthly digital content calendar based on commercial objectives and analysis of past performance
- Assisting the e-commerce merchandise planner in maintaining weekly reports on sales per country and category
- Coordinating with the e-commerce merchandise planner and buyer to review product performance, buying strategy, forecasting, and reporting as needed
- Aiding the team with any ad hoc requests related to site operations, buying, or merchandise planning
Skills for Success
You should be very organized, with a mix of creative and analytical skills supported by high attention to detail and the ability to work under pressure of multiple simultaneous tight deadlines. Our ideal candidate is equipped with:
- Previous experience in an e-commerce content or merchandising capacity
- Previous experience in using a CMS tool (particularly SFCC) and/or experience with HTML is a plus
- Fluency in English with excellent verbal and written communication. Other languages will be a plus
- Intermediate Excel Skills and proficiency with MS Office
- Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics or other analytical tools experience is a plus
- Strong conceptual skills, as well as an approach reactive to commercial and competitive needs
- The ability to communicate effectively, work well with a team and develop relationships with other departments
- Quickness in learning new tools and platforms
A formal education and subsequent University Bachelor or Master’s degree in Marketing or Business are preferred, but we are most interested in your total experience and professional achievements.
VF is a global apparel company connecting people to the lifestyles they cherish through our family of iconic brands. At the heart of our journey lies our purpose: We power movements of sustainable and active lifestyles for the betterment of people and our planet. This is our purpose. It’s the reason we come to work every day. Our purpose unites us and leads us to pursue our goals, together. This is our calling. Learn more at vfc.com
What’s in it For You
We’re in the business of unleashing human potential, driven by the ideas, energy and commitment of our people. That’s why we offer comprehensive benefits that encourage mental, physical and financial well-being for all VF associates. When it comes to benefits, we’re the total package.
- A supportive feedback-based culture where respect and integrity guide us in what we do
- An inclusive international environment where people of diverse backgrounds, lifestyles and nationalities love working together
- Be part of an iconic lifestyle brand in a multi brand, multi countries organization
- On-site gym offering health and well-being initiatives
- A discount card with 50% on all VF brands
- Break out areas offering complimentary hot drinks
Free to Be, Inclusion & Diversity
As a purpose-led, performance driven company, we strive to foster a culture of belonging based on respect, connection, openness and authenticity. We are committed to building and maintaining a workplace that celebrates the diversity of our associates, allowing them to bring their authentic selves to work every day.
As an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, VF is committed to support disadvantaged groups whilst providing equal opportunities for both VF associates and applicants alike.
If you like what you have read and want to join our team then we would like to hear from you!