At a Glance:
On, the most exciting and fastest growing global running shoes brand, is building its first mobile commerce app for consumers and we are looking for an experienced Mobile App Product Manager to develop it. You will be responsible for shaping the vision of the mobile app all the way through to managing its delivery and developing it further. This is a chance for you to drive on one of On’s most important and strategic initiatives.
As you might expect from a running brand, the Direct-to-Consumer team at On is a fast-paced place to be. You will lead a cross-functional team of engineers and designers to deliver the On commerce app. You will collaborate with stakeholders across the entire Direct-to-Consumer business and Technology teams that are responsible for ERP, CRM, web-shop and other central infrastructure.
- Drive the mobile app product strategy by interacting with engineering teams, UX designers, business stakeholders, marketing, supply chain and other cross-functional teams
- Build and manage the mobile app product roadmap to support the goals and strategy, prioritizing features and release schedule based on the needs of different stakeholders
- Manage the mobile app implementation, working with internal and external engineering and UX design teams
- Develop mobile app product launch plans, monitor the launches and ongoing performance of the app
- Own the vision for the future of the mobile app and stay on top of the latest industry trends and best practices
- You have a bachelor’s degree in a technical field or equivalent experience building technical products, preferably mobile app products
- You have experience launching digital products (B2B or B2C), preferably e-commerce products
- You have experience driving product vision, product roadmaps, go-to-market strategy, and design discussions
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit, eager to challenge the status quo and innovate to drive business growth and achieve our mission
- You are a team player that has experience in leading cross-functional teams, including external app agencies
What we offer: